GLOBAL 3D LASER SCANNER MARKET
A 3D laser scanner is a non-contact, non-destructive digital device that uses a laser beam to capture the shape of an actual object. A point cloud, or collection of data points in a coordinate system, is produced, accurately depicting the size and shape of a three-dimensional object.
A digital 3D model of an object is created using the 3D laser scanning technique, which uses lasers to measure the geometry of the thing. As 3D laser scanning can capture three-dimensional data on things, regardless of their surface features or size, it is employed in a variety of settings and businesses.
GLOBAL 3D LASER SCANNER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The global 3D laser scanner market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The newest iteration of Scantech’s portable, pocket-sized 3D scanner SIMSCAN has just been released, according to the industry leader in the design, production, and sales of high-tech 3D scanners. With a palm-sized construction, excellent scanning efficiency, low power consumption, and precision up to 0.020 mm, this improved 3D scanner created a new benchmark in metrology.
Compared to its previous version, SIMSCAN’s 3D scanning effectiveness has grown by 40% and its power consumption has decreased by 20%.
The JJF 1951 specification and VDI/VDE 2634 Part 3 standard are used to calibrate SIMSCAN. Three-dimensional scanners in the SIMSCAN series will be given fully traceable and globally recognised accuracy certificates.
It has emerged as a disruptive breakthrough among professional 3D scanners because of its small size, ease of use, and reliable performance. It allows for easy and convenient 3D scanning because of its small design.
Regardless of the surroundings, this 3D blue laser scanner is perfect for scanning tiny places in 3D.It is very portable and may be used to undertake on-site 3D scanning of parts for components with various sizes and finishes.42 laser lines in the new SIMSCAN increase scanning efficiency even more.
In terms of measurement, it claims a better degree of precision and repeatability .The instrument won’t become overheated if used for a long time. The calibration board of 3D scanners is composed of aerospace-grade carbon fiber, which is more impact resistant, to assure its dependability.
- FARO Hexagon AB,
- 3D Digital Corporation,
- ShapeGrabber Inc.,
- Basis Software, Inc.
- Kreon Technologies CREAFORM
- JoeScan Riegl
- Perceptron Inc.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many 3D Laser Scanners are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global 3D Laser Scanner and key vendor selection criteria
- Where are the 3D Laser Scanners manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global 3D Laser Scanner market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global 3D Laser Scanner in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global 3D Laser Scanner market
- Average B-2-B 3D Laser Scanner market price in all segments
- Latest trends in 3D Laser Scanner market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the 3D Laser Scanner market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of 3D Laser Scanner market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship