AFRICA CEMENT MARKET
In order to create mortar or concrete, sand, gravel, and water are combined with cement, a binding material comprised of lime or clay.
The substance that is frequently used in construction projects to set, solidify, or adhere to things is cement. Cement is generally regarded as a binding agent because its primary purpose is to bind materials together.
Cement is almost never used alone; it is almost always combined with water, aggregates like sand, and other building materials. Through numerous polls, cement has emerged as the most widely used substance in the world. However, it only ranks second in terms of resource use, falling behind water.
Concrete is a widely used material for virtually all forms of building work and is created by mixing cement with sand, gravel, and water. When cement is combined with finer particles, mortar for masonry projects is also created.
AFRICA CEMENT MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Africa Cement market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The largest publicly traded company in Africa, Dangote Cement, has agreed to spend $4.3 billion with a Chinese contractor to construct seven new plants throughout Africa and one in Nepal.
The China National Material Group will construct the factories, which will increase Dangote’s existing annual capacity by 25 million tonnes.
PPC operates 11 cement facilities across southern Africa, including in South Africa, Botswana, the DRC, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Zimbabwe.
PPC is a major supplier of products and services to the basic services sector. PPC can produce around 11.5 million tonnes of cement products annually.
- NPC Intercement (RF) (Pty) Ltd
- Lafarge Industries South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Bontebok Limeworks (Pty) Ltd
- iAfrica Cement (Pty) Ltd
- PPC Cement (Pty) Ltd
- Afrisam Dudfield Factory
- African Power Cement
- PBD Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- Mamba Cement
- Sephaku Holdings Ltd
- Kerneos Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Mamba Cement Company (RF) (Pty) Ltd (The)
- S A Lime and Gypsum (Pty) Ltd
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Average cost to set up a Cement manufacturing unit in Africa?
- How many tons of Cement are manufactured per annum in Africa? Who are the raw material suppliers in this regions?
- Cost breakup of a Cement market in Africa and key dealer selection criteria
- Where is the Africa Cement are manufactured? What is the average margin per bag ?
- Market share of Africa Cement manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Details on network of major Africa Cement market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage of who manufacture Cement in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Africa Cement market
- Average B-2-B Africa Cement price in all segments
- Latest trends in Africa Cement market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Africa Cement in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Africa Cement market, by suppliers and their manufacturers relationship