AFRICA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
Africa is a continent that is rapidly evolving, with numerous nations implementing tax incentives to speed up the importation of electric vehicles and now creating their own two and three-wheel vehicles.
Minibuses are the primary form of public transportation in many African cities, with motorbikes serving as a backup. According to estimates, car emissions are responsible for almost 90% of the urban air pollution in developing nations.
Emissions from transportation-related sources are also a significant contributor to chronic respiratory diseases and early mortality in Africa.
In order to reduce transportation’s carbon footprint and enhance the air quality in African cities, initiatives to promote the usage of electric trucks ought to be applauded.
AFRICA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Africa Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Volvo Trucks introduces an electric vehicle with a greater range. Volvo VNR Electric’s first-generation vehicle has a 240-kilometre operational range (150 miles).
Volvo Trucks is still at the forefront of the global rollout of zero-emission trucks. The business has now introduced an improved Volvo VNR Electric in North America with up to 85% more range and quicker charging.
A new improved class 8 electric truck has been introduced, with a range of operation of up to 440 km (275 miles) and higher energy storage of up to 565 kWh.
A new six battery-package option and enhanced battery architecture are two factors that contributed to the increased performance.
With a charging capacity of 250kW, the new Volvo VNR Electric also cuts down on the amount of time needed to fully recharge. For the six-battery package, this means 90 minutes, and for the four-battery version, 60 minutes.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Africa Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- The average cost to set up an Electric Truck Market in Africa?
- How many Africa Electric Truck Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of an Africa Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Africa Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Africa Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Africa Electric Truck Market in the next 2 years
- Details on a network of major Africa Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Africa Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in Africa Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B Africa Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Africa Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Africa Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Africa Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship