Blood pressure is regularly checked using ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM). It is thought to be able to lessen the “white coat hypertension effect,” in which a patient’s blood pressure rises throughout the examination process as a result of anxiety and uneasiness brought on by being in a professional environment.
The opposite situation, known as “masked hypertension,” occurs when a patient’s blood pressure is normal during an examination but is uncontrolled at home.
Nearly all hypertension groups strongly advise using outside measurements in addition to inside measurements.
If the patient is a “dipper” or “non-dipper,” that is, whether or not blood pressure drops at night relative to daytime levels, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring enables blood pressure to be intermittently monitored throughout sleep.
It is common and pleasant for night to fall. Along with age, hypertension status, married status, sleep quality, and social network support, it is correlated with relationship depth.
Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
A portable blood pressure recording device is called an ambulatory blood pressure monitor. It is used to keep track of blood pressure readings taken throughout a 24-hour period at specific times.
The monitor is made out of an arm cuff that is fastened to a lightweight monitor by a flexible rubber tube.
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor from SunTech Medical® is the gold standard in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM).
By providing valuable diagnostic information that in-clinic and home blood pressure monitoring systems are incapable of measuring, the Oscar 2 system delivers a patient-focused solution with unsurpassed comfort, data reliability and confidence.
The Oscar 2 ABP Monitor is independently tested to meet the accuracy and performance requirements of the British Hypertension Society, the European Society of Hypertension International and the AAMI-SP10 standards.
This system comes standard with both the patented Orbit ABPM cuff and interpretive software.
The Oscar 2 24-HR Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor NOW features options to combine our patented motion-tolerant technology with the gold standard in central blood pressure and arterial stiffness measurement from AtCor Medical and a Bluetooth-connected patient diary mobile app called true24.
1. How many Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market
7. Average B-2-B Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.