AUSTRALIA EV POWER ELECTRONICS MARKET
One of the most significant developments in the environmental movement has been the introduction of electric cars (EVs). They are environmentally beneficial because they run on electricity rather than fossil fuels.
The market for electric vehicles has grown as a result of this issue. Due to the fact that these vehicles are entirely powered by electricity, a lot of electronic equipment is used in their production. In the upcoming years, the power electronics market is anticipated to be significantly impacted by the rise of the EV market.
The integration of numerous functionality on a single chip is becoming more popular in the automotive power electronics sector, which ultimately leads to complex designing.
AUSTRALIA EV POWER ELECTRONICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Australia EV Power Electronics Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
RECENT PARTNERSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA EV POWER ELECTRONICS
Everty, an Australian electric vehicle (EV) charging software firm, and Delta Electronics Australia announced a revolutionary partnership. This industry-first partnership will enable Everty’s user-friendly software on Delta’s line of consumer- and public-facing smart chargers.
Customers using Everty-enabled Delta AC and DC electric vehicle chargers will gain access to real-time information about the condition and maintenance of the chargers. Users may also be able to save a lot of money by choosing to charge their electric vehicles off-peak, when energy prices are the lowest.
Delta continues to put its brand promise of Smarter. Greener. Together. at the forefront of the creation of intelligent and energy-saving technologies.
Delta will support clients that require load, energy, fleet, and billing management solutions by combining Everty’s Software as a Service (SaaS) product with its broad variety of AC and DC smart chargers. This will enable users to activate services straight out of the box.
For individual and business users, Everty’s robust, tested, cloud-based software offers a variety of simple smart charging features that are accessible via a mobile phone app and PC desktop dashboard.
Homeowners can boost solar self-consumption, plan charging sessions, manage power output, and access charging session records. Additional smart charging capabilities will enable the use of solar energy and enable homes to feed power back into the grid, potentially saving even more money.
- ABB Group
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- IXYS Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- Semikron International GmbH
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V
- Pektron Group Limited
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Lear Corporation
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Australia EV Power Electronics Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Australia EV Power Electronics Market in Australia?
- How many Australia EV Power Electronics Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Australia EV Power Electronics Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Australia EV Power Electronics Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Australia EV Power Electronics Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Australia EV Power Electronics Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Australia EV Power Electronics Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Australia EV Power Electronics Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Australia EV Power Electronics Market
- Average B-2-B Australia EV Power Electronics Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Australia EV Power Electronics Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Australia EV Power Electronics Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Australia EV Power Electronics Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship.