AUSTRALIA EV TELEMATICS MARKET
In order to provide long-term power, manufacturers have placed a heavy emphasis on developing cutting-edge batteries, which is expected to fuel the market’s growth.
Furthermore, it is projected that further developments in the sectors of lithium-sulfur, metal-air, and aluminium-ion batteries would aid in the growth of the worldwide electric vehicle telematics market.
Governments all around the world are passing strict laws and restrictions on automakers in an effort to cut down on the pollution that vehicles produce.
Governments all across the globe are pressuring automakers to build environmentally friendly vehicles. Government restrictions on the use of internal combustion engines have accelerated the growth of telematics for electric vehicles.
Consumers are being enticed by regulatory agencies to purchase low- or zero-emission automobiles through tax exemptions, tax reductions, or other incentives.
AUSTRALIA EV TELEMATICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Australia EV Telematics Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
An EV-specific telematics system promises to provide retrofit capabilities to bring legacy cars into the connected car era.
StarLink EV, a device that ERM Advanced Telematics claims can be used with all EVs, including automobiles, buses, lorries, and even two-wheeled motorbikes and scooters, will be introduced.
Both customers and automotive partners will be able to purchase it.
It asserts that the technology works with the electric vehicle’s computer and a network that is comparable to CANBUS, which is utilized in older cars.
It will include an internal backup battery that will power equipment for evaluating driver behaviour and identifying accidents, and it is designed for high voltage use of up to 100V
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Geotab Inc. Azuga, Inc
- ViriCiti BV.
- Verizon Connect
- Trimble Inc.
- Platform Science
- CSS Electronics
- ERM Advanced Telematics
- The Hundert
- Continental AG
- Agero, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TomTom International BV.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Australia EV Telematics Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a EV Telematics Market in Australia?
- How many Australia EV Telematics Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Australia EV Telematics Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Australia EV Telematics Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Australia EV Telematics Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Australia EV Telematics Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Australia EV Telematics Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Australia EV Telematics Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Australia EV Telematics Market
- Average B-2-B Australia EV Telematics Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Australia EV Telematics Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Australia EV Telematics Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Australia EV Telematics Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship