AUSTRALIA SPORTSWEAR MARKET
Clothing and footwear made expressly for sports or physical activities are referred to as sportswear. It includes a wide variety of clothing that puts an emphasis on comfort, performance, and usefulness. Sportswear is frequently constructed from materials that are light, breathable, moisture-wicking, and flexible to promote ease of movement and improved athletic performance.
Sportswear instances that are typical include:
Athletic T-shirts: These are thin, moisture-wicking shirts made to keep the wearer dry and comfortable while engaging in physical activity.
Sports shorts: These are loose-fitting shorts with built-in briefs or compression liners and frequently moisture-wicking characteristics.
Tracksuits: Tracksuits are frequently worn by athletes during warm-up or cool-down exercises. They typically consist of a zip-up jacket and coordinating pants.
Sports bras: Specifically created for women, sports bras reduce breast movement while offering support.
Athletic shoes: Shoes with qualities like cushioning, stability, or traction to improve performance and prevent injuries. They are made for a variety of sports.
Compression clothing: These form-fitting, tight-fitting items, such as compression shorts, tights, or socks, exert progressive pressure to promote blood circulation, lessen muscular soreness, and improve recuperation.
Jackets built for outdoor activities that are lightweight, weatherproof, and frequently have breathable fabric and moisture-wicking qualities.
Leggings for activewear Leggings that are stretchy and form-fitting are made for exercises like yoga, running, or gym sessions and offer comfort, flexibility, and moisture-wicking qualities.
Sportswear has developed over time to combine fashion and functionality, and many firms now offer stylish patterns and color choices. Both athletes and those looking for comfortable and functional clothes for active lifestyles have started to favor it.
AUSTRALIA SPORTSWEAR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Australia Sportswear Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
KFC Australia introduces a new clothing range. KFC, a well-known fast food restaurant business famed for its fried chicken, has announced the launch of a new line of clothing accessories. The line is based on the recognizable KFC bucket and features the brand’s trademark red and white stripes.
In addition to a variety of accessories including caps, socks, bumbags, and slides featuring KFC motifs, the brand includes clothing such as T-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts. The new clothing range is only available at the KFC Australian merchandise store.
The proceeds from item sales will go toward improving the mental health of young Australians through the KFC Youth Foundation and its charitable partners, The Black Dog Institute, ReachOut Australia, and Whitelion.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How much Sportswear is manufactured per annum in Australia? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of Australia Sportswear and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Sportswear manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Australia Sportswear market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Australia Sportswear in-house
- key predictions for the next 5 years in the Australia Sportswear market
- Average B-2-B Sportswear market price in all segments
- Latest trends in the Sportswear market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Sportswear market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of the Sportswear market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship