GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONIC TEXTILE MARKET
Electronic textiles (e-fabrics) are textiles with electrical circuit-like functionality. The fabric texture of electronic textiles really creates a circuit or circuit element. For instance, conductive yarns are used to create fabrics that can be used to create an antenna, sensor, or mechanical button.
The part of the fabric utilized in combination with the car, or “automotive cloth,” is. From light-duty to heavy-duty vehicles, it is widely used in the automotive industry.
Industrial textiles include automotive textiles, which are a significant subset. It is quite similar to a technical mechanical implementation because it cannot be classified in textile wear. Industrial textiles are used extensively in transportation systems and vehicles, including automobiles, trains, buses, airplanes, and marine boats.
Automotive textiles, which are textiles other than clothing, are frequently used in a variety of vehicles, including cars, trains, buses, airplanes, and boats. The term “automotive textile” refers to specific types of cloth materials, such as threads, filaments, yarns, and textiles used in automobiles, for this purpose.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONIC TEXTILE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Automotive electronic textile market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The creation of Adient Arvind Automotive Fabrics has been announced by Arvind Limited, one of the top textiles to retail and brands conglomerates based in India, and Adient, the world leader in automotive upholstery for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs.
A top-notch fabric manufacturing plant will be used by Adient Arvind Vehicle Fabrics to produce premium performance fabrics for automotive seating systems.
The new company will offer Indian and international automakers unmatched product quality and cutting-edge solutions in fabrics, enabling them to deliver new levels of comfort, aesthetic variety, and design versatility to end users in India. It will work closely with its customers on long-term product road maps.
- Lear Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- Acme Mills Aunde SA
- Boshoku Corporation
- International Textile Group
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global Automotive electronic textile market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Global Automotive electronic textile market in the US, Europe and China?
- How many Global Automotive electronic textile markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global Automotive electronic textile market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global Automotive electronic textile market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global Automotive electronic textile market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global Automotive electronic textile market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Global Automotive electronic textile market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Automotive electronic textile market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Automotive electronic textile market
- Average B-2-B Global Automotive electronic textile market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global Automotive electronic textile market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Global Automotive electronic textile market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global Automotive electronic textile market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship