GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE PHOTORELAY MARKET
A MOSFET and LED are optically connected in photorelays, a form of photocoupler. In comparison to mechanical relays, photorelays provide a number of benefits, including long service life, low-current driving, and quick response.
For contact switching, photorelays are frequently employed in security and semiconductor test systems.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE PHOTORELAY MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Automotive photorelay market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
A new normally open (NO) 1-Form-A photorelay has been introduced by Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH (“Toshiba”) that is meant to be used in a variety of battery- and hybrid-electric vehicle applications, including the battery management system (BMS), ground fault detection, and fault finding with mechanical relays.
First Toshiba product with a high output withstand voltage (VOFF) of at least 1500V is the new TLX9160T. The gadget is compatible with the vast majority of traction batteries because it can run from a supply voltage (VDD) of up to 1000V.
The TLX9160T has four less pins and is housed in a modified SO16L-T package produced from a resin material in IEC60664-1 material group I with a Comparative Tracking Index (CTI) greater than 600. (pins 11 to 14 are removed from the standard SO16L package).
According to IEC60664-1, the device has a creepage distance of at least 5mm at its detector, ensuring that it is compliant with supply voltages up to 1000V.
5000Vrms (min.) is the isolation voltage (BVS), and 8mm is the creepage and clearance distance.Maximum forward current (IF) is 30 mA, maximum on-state current (ION) is 50 mA, and maximum off-state current (IOFF) is just 100 nA.
The device is completely AEC-Q101 approved and has an operating temperature range that makes it appropriate for the harsh automotive environment (Topr)
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global Automotive photorelay market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Global Automotive photorelay market in the US, Europe and China?
- How many Global Automotive photorelay market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global Automotive photorelay market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global Automotive photorelay market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global Automotive photorelay market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global Automotive photorelay market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Global Automotive photorelay market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Automotive photorelay market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Automotive photorelay market
- Average B-2-B Global Automotive photorelay market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global Automotive photorelay market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Global Automotive photorelay market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global Automotive photorelay market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship