GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE PRESSURE SATELLITE MARKET
Without the pressure sensors that are used in modern automobiles to control everything from breaking to electric windows, exhaust emissions to power steering, driving would be a very different experience.
Pressure sensors are used by many critical auto systems to detect and record critical parameters, which has shown to be a key factor in improving the safety of our roads, cutting pollution, and improving the driving experience.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE PRESSURE SATELLITE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Decentralised pSAT pressure satellites from Continental AG were created especially for side crashes. They are positioned inside the door hollow and promptly detect any changes in pressure, allowing them to react very quickly.
The pressure satellite also performs well in circumstances such as pole collisions, where the car collides with a narrow impediment on the side, or when the vehicle collides with a raised bumper, as is the case with many sports utility vehicles (SUVs).
Furthermore, the Standard Pressure Satellite pSAT dry-zone provides cost and time benefits in terms of installation: thanks to a novel mechanical concept, this satellite can be turned into place in the counterpart on the door with just a single motion, without the use of additional tools or fasteners.
The Bosch SMP470 is an integrated pressure sensor module intended for auto airbag applications. SMP470 can be installed in a sensor-satellite housing with a pressure intake, which is generally installed in the front bumper or side doors of the vehicle (for side airbag applications) (pedestrian protection).
The SMP470 is used in pedestrian safety applications to detect quick pressure changes in specific deformation volumes (such as silicon tubes) or cavities, such as those in the passenger side doors during a side impact.
Independent of the surrounding pressure and temperature, the module delivers a normalised signal that is proportionate to the pressure change. Additionally, it generates signals corresponding to the slowly shifting ambient temperature and pressure that are detected by the module. The airbag control unit receives the signals digitally over a PSI5 interface.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- TE Connectivity
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- The average cost to set up a Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market in the US, Europe and China? Automotive
- How many Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Marketand key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market in the next 2 years
- Details on a network of major Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Marketand pricing plans
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market
- Average B-2-B Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global Automotive Pressure Satellite Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship