The hardware component known as the Camera Interface block, or CAMIF, communicates with various image sensor interfaces and produces a standard output that may be applied to further image processing.
Although many camera interfaces are starting to offer the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Camera Serial Interface (CSI) interface these days, a conventional camera interface would typically provide at least a parallel interface.
The block camera population is diverse. They can be challenging to classify because they aren’t constrained to a particular interface and can be custom-designed with add-on components and assemblies. Most of the currently used vision standards predate block camera technology. In fact, widely used block cameras continue to process their photos using dependable but antiquated analogue interfaces.
This seemingly outdated strategy actually has benefits: The majority of analogue block cameras are inexpensive, low-maintenance, and incredibly robust. Undoubtedly, a lot of modern block cameras use “modern” interfaces like HD, LVDS, and others.
The global block camera interface market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The TL9801, a compact form factor CVBS analogue video output interface board for zoom block cameras, was introduced by AIVION, the industry’s top supplier of video interface solutions. The TL9801 can be installed on the camera’s backside.
The board’s 44 mm to 38 mm size makes it the ideal match for Sony Cameras FCB-EV7520A, FCB-EV7520, or FCB-EV7100, as well as the AIVION zoom block cameras AZM-FS10L and AZM-FS36-LVH. This straightforward, affordable, and dependable solution is appropriate for cameras that need analogue CVBS PAL or NTSC output signals.
Depending on the camera model, the TL9801 will either send the CVBS video signals from the zoom module camera over a 30pin micro coax connector or a 24pin FFC connector.
1. How many Block Camera Interfaces are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Block Camera Interface and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Block Camera Interface manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Block Camera Interface market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Block Camera Interface in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Block Camera Interface market
7. Average B-2-B Block Camera Interface market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Block Camera Interface market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Block Camera Interface market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Block Camera Interface market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.