GLOBAL BOREHOLE PRESSURE SENSOR MARKET
The pressure that the hot explosion gases apply to the borehole wall. It mostly depends on the explosive’s density and the explosion’s heat.
A device or instrument that can measure the pressure in gases or liquids is known as a pressure sensor. A pressure sensor has components to turn the information into an output signal as well as a pressure-sensitive device that can detect the pressure being applied.
In addition to monitoring groundwater behaviour and composition, boreholes are also made to investigate and sample the geological succession for building, water abstraction, or mineral extraction.
GLOBAL BOREHOLE PRESSURE SENSOR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Borehole pressure sensor market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Melexis unveils the most accurate automotive pressure sensor.A new line of PCB-free pressure sensor ICs from Melexis has been introduced, and they provide the highest level of accuracy across their entire lifetime. The final generation of ICEs will be more environmentally friendly in all situations as a result of this outstanding performance.
A leading global provider of microelectronic engineering debuts a new line of integrated pressure sensors. They are created with engine management for automobiles in mind.
While the MLX90822 from the same manufacturer offers an analogue output voltage, the MLX90824 ascertains the absolute pressure before delivering a digital output signal via the SENT protocol. These instruments, which are factory calibrated, measure pressure ranges between 1 and 4 bars.
A sensor readout circuit, digital hardware, voltage regulators, SENT or analogue output drivers, along with all the necessary passive components, make up the MLX90824 and MLX90822. For the MLX90824 (SENT output), a pre-calibrated NTC thermistor (negative temperature coefficient) input is available.
Customers can now link their NTC through the pressure sensor without requiring end calibration thanks to this. Reverse voltage and superior overvoltage protection measures are built in.
Trucks use this technology to become greener because of this protection range. There is a temperature range in which these pressure sensors can operate. Materials can even withstand brief temperature exposure, permitting smaller engine layouts.
A micro-machined diaphragm makes up the MEMS, which is the MLX90824 and MLX90822’s sensing component. It is adhered all the way around a silicon substrate cavity that has been carved into it. There is a reference vacuum in this cavity. Any alteration in the ambient absolute pressure causes the diaphragm to respond.
The diaphragm’s piezo-resistive components are arranged to form a Wheatstone bridge that produces a signal. The signal is subsequently amplified and converted into a digital representation by the auxiliary front-end circuits.
Temperature adjustment is carried out by the 16-bit Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Finally, an analogue output or SENT is used to deliver the outcome.
- City Technology Ltd.
- Dynament Ltd.
- Figaro Engineering Inc.
- Membrapor AG.
- Nemoto & Co., Ltd.
- Robert Bosch LLC.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Borehole pressure sensors are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Borehole pressure sensor and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Borehole pressure sensor manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Borehole pressure sensor market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Borehole pressure sensor in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Borehole pressure sensor market
- Average B-2-B Borehole pressure sensor market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Borehole pressure sensor market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Borehole pressure sensor market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Borehole pressure sensor market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship