BRAZIL ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET
Many Brazilians are now choosing electric personal vehicles, or e-bikes, instead of cars. Electric motorcycles are becoming more popular. When compared to the overall universe of motorcycle market registrations throughout the period, the figure is tiny because it represents a proportion of the total.
However, the increase in proportion to the specific segment demonstrates that, like electric vehicles, the electric motorbike market has everything it takes to break into Brazil.
BRAZIL ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
The ceremony will be held in Manaus, the capital of Brazil’s northern state of Amazonas, to commemorate the formal opening of the electric motorcycle manufacturer Voltz’s production line.
Voltz motorcycles are made in a tiny plant in Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Pernambuco, where the majority of the components are imported. The goal in Manaus is to increase the number of locally produced commodities in the manufacturing process, lower costs, and improve productivity.
The goal is to get closer to makers of products like lithium batteries, which account for roughly 40% of the total cost of production for electric motorcycles.
Alternet Systems, Inc. (OTC Pink: ALYI) is developing an EV Ecosystem that comprises organic and partner solutions for all areas of the rapidly expanding electric vehicle transportation system.
ALYI has created the EV Ecosystem’s core in East Africa, where it has already begun to roll out a comprehensive electric motorcycle business. Electric motorcycles are being used by ALYI in the thriving motorcycle taxi business. Starting in Brazil, ALYI is reproducing its African electric motorcycle model across Latin America.
In Brazil, ride-hailing applications like Uber have already implemented motorcycle ride-sharing options. In the same way that ALYI works with a local distributor in Kenya, ALYI is now looking to develop a connection with a local distributor who will supply ALYI’s electric motorbikes to ride-hailing drivers on lease-to-own terms.
iFood, a Brazilian food tech and online delivery company, has announced the debut of its first electric bikes for delivery persons as a new mobility alternative that saves partners up to 70% on average and delivers a less polluting solution to the Brazilian market.
iFood collaborated with various partners to build the project last year in order to give a cost-effective solution with all of the essential infrastructure. Because of the collaboration with the motorbike manufacturer, delivery employees can offer a unique service. The new sustainable transportation mode will be improved on a regular basis in order to expand to additional cities in the future.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Motorcycle Market in Brazil?
- How many Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market
- Average B-2-B Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Brazil Electric Motorcycle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship