BRAZIL ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
In Brazil, there are more than traditional light vehicles on the road. However, hybrid and electric vehicles account for only a small percentage of all vehicles on the road.
This is mostly due to high acquisition prices and a lack of infrastructure, as the vehicles’ upkeep is dependent on supply networks and specialised chains.
Electric vehicles are becoming more popular, which helps to reduce the amount of fuel that is wasted unnecessarily, especially fossil fuels. This is only one of the many reasons why the country must immediately adjust to this technological shift.
The Brazilian industry is a world leader in the development of power electronics equipment and electric machinery, but the propulsion system in electric vehicles poses new challenges because its efficiency is determined by the system’s overall harmony rather than the individual optimization of each component.
Automakers want a platform that allows them to simulate all electrical and thermomechanical components in real-time, using physical models that are accurate.
BRAZIL ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Brazil Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
JBS SA has announced the launch of a new business unit that will hire electric trucks to convey chilled goods to retailers, assisting the Brazilian meat packer in meeting its carbon reduction goals and lowering logistics costs in the medium and long term.
FNM has signed a technical and industrial collaboration agreement with Agrale, the only 100% Brazilian car manufacturer. FNM provides two models: the FNM model 832 and the FNM model 833 .
Buses and tractors will be added to the fleet in the future. The trucks will be equipped with a 650-volt liquid-cooled battery that will allow them to go up to 700 kilometres on a single charge.
Volkswagen Caminhes e nibus unveiled the e-Delivery, the first full-electric truck ever designed, produced, and manufactured in Brazil, at a digital event. It’s a light urban electric truck that runs entirely on electricity and comes in two sizes: 11 and 14 tonnes gross vehicle weight.
- BYD Auto Co. Ltd
- Proterra, Inc.
- AB Volvo
- Kia Motors
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Brazil Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Truck Market in Brazil?
- How many Brazil Electric Truck Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Brazil Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Brazil Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Brazil Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Brazil Electric Truck Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Brazil Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Brazil Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Brazil Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B Brazil Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Brazil Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Brazil Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Brazil Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship