BRAZIL EV COMPONENTS MARKET
In Brazil, there is still a rather small market for electric cars. In order to increase the number of EVs on the road over ICE vehicles, Brazil has been in the forefront of developing rules. Brazil is anticipated to become Latin America’s largest EV market over the long run.
BRAZIL EV COMPONENTS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Brazil EV Components Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
As worldwide expansion accelerates, Great Wall Motor charges into Brazil. For Chinese automakers to diversify their markets and get access to resources, Latin America is essential.
GWM unveiled its core market strategy for Brazil; over the next ten years, it plans to invest in advancing the design of the local industrial chain, establishing regional centres for science and technology, emphasising electrification and intelligence, and aiming to become a dominant brand of alternative fuel vehicles in the Brazilian market.
This year, Geely, another significant Chinese automaker, also intends to enter the Brazilian market.
In Brazil, Volkswagen Caminhoes e Omnibus (VWCO) started mass producing its first electric truck. In the Brazilian city of Resende, the South American company produces the e-Delivery distribution van. The vehicle is designed to transport metropolitan distribution.
Batteries are delivered to the e-Delivery by CATL through the Brazilian importer Moura. “Cell-to-pack” technology is used by the batteries. So far, the batteries have been assembled by first installing the cells in modules, then combining the modules to create the full battery packs.
With the new technology – and some components with it – the intermediary stage of the modules is to be avoided. Battery partner Moura has a presence at the Resende plant in order to keep the supply channels short.
- Quantum Motors
- General Motors
- Toyota Motor Corp
- Ford Motor Company
- Brookville Equipment Corporation
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Brazil EV Components Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV Components Market in Brazil?
- How many Brazil EV Components Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Brazil EV Components Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Brazil EV Components Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Brazil EV Components Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Brazil EV Components Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Brazil EV Components Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Brazil EV Components Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Brazil EV Components Market
- Average B-2-B Brazil EV Components Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Brazil EV Components Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Brazil EV Components Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Brazil EV Components Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship