Global Bus Suspension Market 2020-2025
In Europe Mercedes Benz Buses suspension integrated as ZF independent wheel suspension units.
In India, TATA MOTORS has different suspension setup for different applications and are listed below.
- Parabolic Suspension in front and rear
- Semi-elliptical Suspension in Front and rear
- Parabolic suspension in front and Semi-elliptical leaf springs at rear
Ashok Leyland has different suspension setup for different applications and are listed below.
- Parabolic Leaf with Dampers & Anti Roll bar in front and Parabolic leaf spring with Dampers in rear
- Parabolic in front and Semi-elliptical at rear
- Shackle ended leaf spring/Rubber ended leaf spring both in front and rear
- Semi Elliptical Multi leaf Spring both in front and rear
The Suspension setup provided for EICHER buses is Parabolic Leaf with anti-roll bar in front and Parabolic Leaf – 4 nos at rear.
The Suspension setup for BharatBenz bus is Parabolic Suspension both in front and rear and for This 16T chassis is provided with Air Suspension with 2 air bellows in front and Air
suspension with 4 air bellows at rear.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Market Size and Forecast, by geography($M)
- Opportunities and risks in Bus Suspension Market
- Important technology trends and regulatory changes
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Bus Suspension Market
- Competitive landscape and market share of leading vendors