GLOBAL BUS TRANSMISSION MARKET 2020-2025
China, Europe and India are the top 3 world` biggest bus transmission markets.These three markets cumulatively account for 0.8-1 Million buses per annum.
EUROPE BUS TRANSMISSION MARKET
Transmissions fitted on Mercedes Benz buses are
- Transmission Voith Diwa.6, 4-speed, automatic transmission
- Mercedes-Benz GO 190
- Mercedes-Benz GO 210
- 7G-Tronic PLUS, 7-gear, automatic
Transmissions fitted on Volvo buses are
- ZF Ecolife 6AP1003 B 6 speed automatic gearbox with neutral bus stopping.
- 12 speed I-shift automatic transmission
- Volvo AT2412E I-Shift fully automated 12 speed
- Volvo AT2412F I-Shift fully automated 12 speed gearbox with integral retarder
Transmission fitted on MAN buses are
- MAN TipMatic, automated 12-speed manual gearbox with EasyStart/6-speed automatic gearbox
- ZF EcoLife Step3,6-speed automatic / Voith DIWA6,4-speed automatic
Transmissions fitted on Scania buses are
- ZF 6AP1200B Ecolife 6 Speed fully automatic gearbox with integral retarder
- GR875R 8 speed gearbox with fully automated
INDIA BUS TRANSMISSION MARKET
In India, TATA Buses are provided with (280mm to 330mm Dia ) Single plate dry friction with a clutch booster.
The gearbox provided by Ashok Leyland on all their Buses is 5 Speed Synchromesh gearboxes with 330mm Hydraulic clutch actuation with booster
The gearbox provided by Eicher on all their Buses is ET 35S5, 5F + 1R and ET40S6, 6F+1R with 330mm Hydraulic clutch actuation with booster
The Gearbox provided by the BharatBenz is MO36S6 (6F + 1R) with 330mm dia Single plate clutch.
CHINA BUS TRANSMISSION MARKET
- Higer buses employ transmission from a wide variety of in-house manufactured as well as externally sourced transmission. It sources transmission from ZF, Voith,Allison, Scania and Qijang.
- King Long buses employ in-house manufactured as well as AMT and Automatic transmission sourced from ZF and Voith
- Yutong buses have either 6 speed Manual or Automatic transmission
Among the top 3 bus markets worldwide, in India almost all Bus manufacturers produce Manual transmission in-house. In China, there is a strong dependency on ZF for transmission sourcing by many OEMs, Voith is also popular. In Europe, ZF and Voith are dominant, supplying to almost all popular Bus platforms.
- TATA MOTORS
- Ashok Leyland
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd. –
- Shenlong Bus –
- Mercedes benz
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Market Size and Forecast, by geography($M)
- Opportunities and risks in Bus Transmission Market
- Important technology trends and regulatory changes
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Bus Transmission Market
- Competitive landscape and market share of leading vendors
- OE- Supplier alignment in Global Bus Transmission System Market
- New product development in Bus Transmission System Market