GLOBAL CABLE BARRIER SYSTEM MARKET
A cable barrier is a sort of roadside or median safety traffic barrier/guard rail, often known as a guard cable or wire rope safety barrier (WRSB). It is made out of steel wire ropes that are installed on flimsy poles.
Its main objective is to stop a vehicle from leaving the travelled way and colliding with a fixed object or terrain feature that is less forgiving than itself, as is the case with any roadside barrier. Cable barriers work similarly to the majority of roadside barriers by catching and/or rerouting the offending vehicle.
These barriers are being used more frequently across the globe since they are relatively cheap to install and maintain compared to concrete step barriers and are highly good at trapping automobiles.
GLOBAL CABLE BARRIER SYSTEM MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Cable Barrier System market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
In both median and right-side guide rail installations, the NU-CABLE High Tension Cable Barrier System offers a singular mix of crash-test validated protection and aesthetic appeal. Additionally, compared to conventional W-beam and concrete barriers, and up to 20% less expensive than alternative high-tension cable systems.
Some features including the product are that it ranges from 5.25′ to 9.81′ in deflection To suit the needs of the road or terrain, deflection can be changed. Both 3-cable (TL-) and 4-cable (TL-4) designs are readily available.
Low installation expenses are increased by ongoing savings; easy to maintain and repair. It uses 4- or 5-lb. powerful (up to 100 KSI yield strength) yet affordable weights.
Galvanised for long life, Nucor Marion Steel RIB-BAK U-channel breakaway steel posts. Posts can be set in concrete socket foundations, direct-driven steel socketed foundations, or in the ground.
Unique locking hook bolts that absorb energy during collisions are used to secure the cables and posts. It uses economical standard 34″ steel wires that can support a strain of 5,600 lbs (25KN). Installers can alter the tension of cables on-site to suit the needs of the installation.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Cable Barrier Systems are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Cable Barrier System and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Cable Barrier System manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Cable Barrier System market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Cable Barrier System in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Cable Barrier System market
- Average B-2-B Cable Barrier System market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Cable Barrier System market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Cable Barrier System market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Cable Barrier System market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship