CANADA ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR MARKET
A motorized wheelchair with wheels and batteries that supply the necessary power to propel the wheelchair in the desired direction with a minimum of physical effort is known as an electric wheelchair. For movement, these chairs don’t need any help from people.
A wheelchair that is powered by electricity, mostly by motors and batteries, is referred to as an electric wheelchair, power wheelchair, motorized wheelchair, or electric-powered wheelchair.
Rechargeable batteries make up an electric wheelchair. These batteries power the wheelchair’s motor, which enables the movement of the joystick, ball, and wheels.
This choice is excellent for people who tire easily when operating a manual wheelchair or for those with restricted hand use. Electric wheelchairs are able to navigate rough terrain, maneuver in confined locations, and go reasonably far.
They are collapsible and may be stored in closets at home and in-car trunks when traveling. They provide independence when traveling as well as at home.
CANADA ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Canada Electric Wheelchair Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Canada offers the well-liked Alltrack series of electric wheelchairs from Amylior. In their launch announcement, Amylior stated that normal, heavy-duty, and pediatric variants of the Alltrack series will be available in mid-wheel and hybrid-wheel drive combinations.
A brand-new, exclusive electronic controller makes it possible to memorize power sitting configurations.
A conventional mid-wheel drive power chair with a cutting-edge power standing module option is the Alltrack M3 Ascent. The head office of Amylior Inc. is in Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec.
Amylior also owns Continent Globe, which provides air-cell wheelchair seat cushions, manual wheelchairs, walking aids, and batteries. Amylior is well recognized in the Complex Rehab business for its motorized wheelchairs and powered seats.
Golden Technologies has introduced a brand-new cutting-edge product in the transportation sector. The LiteRider series’ next iteration is the GP162 Envy.
The Envy is a sizable, transportable electric wheelchair with a bigger footplate and an elegant redesign on the rear with a beautiful plastic colour shroud. It is available in six hues, including Satin Silver, Cherry Red, Paradise Blue, Solar Flare Orange, and Envy Green, which are all limited editions.
The brand-new LiteRider Envy electric wheelchair features a tubular design that is exclusive to the Golden LiteRider series, making it both fashionable and robust.
The Envy is similar to the previous LiteRiders in the series, but it has a wider footplate and a 28.5″ remarkable turning radius. It can also be taken apart fast and conveniently for travel. With 2-22 amp hour batteries, it has a 15.5 mile operational range.
- Golden Technologies Of Canada Inc
- Power plus mobility
- Karman Healthcare
- Dane Technologies Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Sunrise Medical
- Pride Mobility Products Corp
- Otto Bock
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Canada Electric Wheelchair Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Wheelchair Market in Canada?
- How many Canada Electric Wheelchair Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Canada Electric Wheelchair Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Canada Electric Wheelchair Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Canada Electric Wheelchair Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Canada Electric Wheelchair Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Canada Electric Wheelchair Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Canada Electric Wheelchair Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Canada Electric Wheelchair Market
- Average B-2-B Canada Electric Wheelchair Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Canada Electric Wheelchair Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Canada Electric Wheelchair Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Canada Electric Wheelchair Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship