CANADA MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
The eighth-biggest market for medical devices is in Canada, which also boasts one of the greatest economies in the world. High-quality medical technologies are in high demand in the sophisticated and established Canadian medical device sector.
Most of the medical equipment utilized in Canada’s healthcare system is imported. However, exports of medical equipment are increasing. Canada has a thriving industrial sector, with Ontario and Quebec serving as its economic centers.
Since a large percent of the market for medical devices is made up of imports, there are many opportunities for international producers in Canada. The most popular items are diagnostic tools, patient monitoring tools, consumables, patient assistance, orthopedic/prosthetic devices, and dental goods.
The regulatory procedure in Canada is equally well-established. It could be simpler for US manufacturers to enter the Canadian market if they obtain FDA permission.
CANADA MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Canada Medical Devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The commercial introduction of the Mazor X System for robotic-guided spine surgery was announced by Medtronic Canada ULC, a division of Medtronic plc, a world leader in healthcare technology.
The Mazor platform, the first specialized robotic assisted spine surgery platform being released in Canada, offers a fully integrated procedural solution for surgical planning, workflow, execution, and confirmation.
The StealthStation S8 surgical navigation capabilities are easily included into the Mazor platform, a robotic surgery platform, by Mazor Core Technology. Interactive 3D planning and information systems provide real-time image guiding, visualization, and navigation to give workflow predictability and flexibility for procedures.
Surgeons can immediately visualize anatomy and the position of spinal components thanks to the three-dimensional Mazor platform. In order to improve efficiency and surgical accuracy, this gives surgeons the ability to plan and model spinal cages and screws in advance.
The Mazor system is completely integrated with the best-in-class Midas Rex MR8 Electric High Speed Drill Systems, enabling increased trajectory precision beginning with pilot hole creation and providing attachments and dissection tools intended to drill precisely at speeds up to 75,000 rpm.
Now, during a robotic surgery, surgeons may see disc preparation and interbody installation using the Mazor system’s guided interbody capabilities.
- StarFish Medical
- Fujifilm VisualSonics
- Boreal Genomics
- Titan Medical
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Canada Medical Devices market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices market in Canada?
- How many Canada Medical Devices market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Canada Medical Devices market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Canada Medical Devices market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Canada Medical Devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Canada Medical Devices market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Canada Medical Devices market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Canada Medical Devices market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Canada Medical Devices market
- Average B-2-B Canada Medical Devices market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Canada Medical Devices market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Canada Medical Devices market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Canada Medical Devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship