GLOBAL CARDBOARD RECYCLING MARKET
Thick sheets of brown paper that are extremely robust and durable are used to make cardboard. These papers can be recycled and used again. Since the paper fibers get shorter after each recycling, a single piece of cardboard can be recycled seven times.
Most cardboard products can be recycled. Paperboard and corrugated cardboard are the two main types of cardboard. Paperboard, often known as chipboard, is frequently used to create packaging for consumer goods like shoes and food items like cereal. It is thinner than corrugated cardboard and has only one layer.
Corrugated cardboard: This kind of cardboard is stronger because it has an inner cardboard layer between the liner sheets. Boxes transported through mail or courier typically use this kind of cardboard.
GLOBAL CARDBOARD RECYCLING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Cardboard Recycling market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
A story in Packaging News claims that L’Oreal is introducing a new generation of items with cardboard-based packaging. Garnier Organic Hemp, a line of gels, oils, creams, and cleansers created with hemp seed oil, is the first product line to be offered using the novel substance.
A new bio-based paper-like substance has been added to the package in place of the plastic tubes that were previously used. The cap’s new design also makes use of less plastic. The product will be marked with “Product Environmental & Social Impact Labeling,” Garnier’s sustainability rating system.
The system, which is already in use in France, rates each product’s sustainability on a scale of A to E, with A representing the highest grade.Environmental considerations such as ethical sourcing, manufacture, transportation, usage, and recyclability are taken into account while determining grades.
Through their “Plastics for Change” programme, L’Oreal is likewise attempting to address the plastic waste epidemic. By collecting plastic debris for a living, people in the world’s poorest nations want to improve their quality of life. Additionally, the business pledged to use less plastic by utilizing more recyclable and refillable packaging.
- Macfab Systems
- Presona AB
- Sebright Products, Inc.
- Enerpat Group UK Ltd
- Erdwich Zerkleinerungs-Systeme GmbH
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Cardboard Recycling are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Cardboard Recycling and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Cardboard Recycling manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Cardboard Recycling market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Cardboard Recycling in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Cardboard Recycling market
- Average B-2-B Cardboard Recycling market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Cardboard Recycling market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Cardboard Recycling market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Cardboard Recycling market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship