The cathode water separator contains a bypass channel from the gas outlet to the gas inlet to transport excess water; even when it is operated in dry conditions, the bypass channel supplies excess water to a dry area in the gas intake. Through the cathode outlet manifold with a porous wall, extra water in the stack can be transferred from the cell with extra water to the drying cell.
Through the cathode outlet manifold with a porous wall, extra water in the stack can be transferred from the cell with extra water to the drying cell. Therefore, it is confirmed that the cathode gas outlet manifold plugging phenomena has an impact on each cell’s performance in the stack.
As a result, under low humidity conditions, the novel cathode separator design’s cell performance is superior than that of the regular separator.
Global cathode water separator market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The humidifier’s production of a water wall coating and airborne water droplets can cause flooding in stacks and channel obstruction.
The MANN+HUMMEL cathode water separator uses inertial separation with minimal pressure loss to shield the stack from water, safeguarding the fuel cell stack from freezing and flooding.Product with high flexibility for easy integration Product with excellent efficiency and little pressure loss.
Up to 40 g/s of high water mass flow separation. High separation effectiveness over a broad range of flows.Identifies various categories of liquid condition. Droplets, wall films, accumulations of water, and plug flows designed to withstand freezing Water is continuously drained install both vertically and horizontally. Up to 20° of inclination is possible Package-optimized, compact construction.
Key advantages are high performance, compact style, multiple use.
1. How many cathode water separator are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global cathode water separator and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the cathode water separator manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global cathode water separator market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global cathode water separator in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global cathode water separator market
7. Average B-2-B cathode water separator market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in cathode water separator market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the cathode water separator market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of cathode water separator market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.