CHINA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
Due to their cheaper costs, improved performance, and fewer emissions, electric trucks are growing in popularity. A battery-powered electric truck can carry huge weights, move freight, and conduct activities with great performance.
Businesses may realize their full potential and set themselves apart from rivals thanks to electric heavy-duty trucks. The typical electric truck is a traditional heavy-duty vehicle; the fact that EV trucks don’t require gasoline is already one of its main advantages owing to the price and environmental impact of fuel. Driving electric trucks lowers CO2 emissions while actually improving driver performance.
Additionally, EV vehicles have fewer components, which should result in less damage and require less maintenance. The type of truck and how it is used will determine this, though.
CHINA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The China Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The commercial vehicle brand of Geely Holding Group has introduced its next-generation electric semi-truck, the Homtruck. China’s auto giant anticipates starting production and deliveries and is aiming for foreign markets including Europe, Korea, Japan, and North America as many manufacturers seek to bring new technology to the commercial vehicle business.
The Homtruck will provide many power sources, including methanol hybrid and pure electric, and the Homtruck’s batteries may be switched out, minimizing the need to charge. It is named after the original desire of its inventors to create a semi-truck that feels like home.
To guarantee optimum driver comfort while providing for their basic requirements, the roomy interior has a shower and toilet, a single bed, a refrigerator, a cooking area, and a small washing machine.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Electric Trucks are manufactured per annum in China? Who are the sub-component suppliers in this region?
- Cost breakup of a China Electric Truck and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Electric Truck manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of China Electric Truck market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Electric Truck in-China
- key predictions for next 5 years in China Electric Truck market
- Average B-2-B Electric Truck market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Electric Truck market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Electric Truck market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Electric Truck market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship