CHINA RAIL SIGNALLING MARKET
Since a single signaller is not constrained by mechanical rods and wires to be in close proximity to the signals and points, multiple aspect signalling was developed to expand the track’s ability to transport more trains and to allow him to control a much greater geographic region.
A single colour light signal with three or four aspects combines the mechanical stop and remote signal functions. A single yellow light informs the motorist that the next signal is at red, so he should slow down accordingly. A red light demands the car to stop.
A double yellow alerts him to slow down properly because the next signal is at yellow and the one after it is at red. A green advises him to proceed at line speed
CHINA RAIL SIGNALLING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The China Rail Signalling Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link’s Hong Kong segment will have high-speed rail signalling systems designed by Hollysys Automation Technologies (Hollysys), which has obtained contracts from MTR (XRL).
Hollysys will design, provide, and put into operation the automatic train protection (ATP) systems, the train control centre (TCC), the track circuit, and related services for the Hong Kong part of the XRL. With a design line speed of 200 km/h, the route runs between the West Kowloon Terminus in Hong Kong and Huangguan in Shenzhen.
The business will also deploy ground-based high-speed rail signalling apparatus and systems, lineside electronic unit (LEU), crucial data network, interlocking system, and centralised traffic control for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link (CTC).
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per China Rail Signalling Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Rail Signalling Market in China?
- How many China Rail Signalling Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a China Rail Signalling Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the China Rail Signalling Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of China Rail Signalling Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned China Rail Signalling Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major China Rail Signalling Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture China Rail Signalling Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in China Rail Signalling Market
- Average B-2-B China Rail Signalling Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in China Rail Signaling Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of China Rail Signaling Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of China Rail Signaling Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship