COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MARKET IN US
Class 8 orders for December 2020 grew to the third-most noteworthy complete ever at 52,600 units – the best volume growth since August 2018.
Orders were +31% month on month and very nearly (3) times the degree of November 2019. Class 8 requests for as long as a year proceed to increment and now remain at 250,000 units.
The Class 8 market is attempting to rebalance in the wake of enduring woeful request numbers right off the bat in the pandemic. The November orders imply that Q4 will be a fantastic one, paving way for what we could expect December and that predicts well for the normal expansion underway ahead of schedule one year from now.
With the start of COVID immunization dispersion, the probability of Congressional help for those as yet experiencing COVID’s effect and sound cargo rates, commercial vehicle request remains firmly situated heading into 2021.
Current creation, deals and general condition of the on-street substantial and medium-duty commercial vehicle markets in North America.
By Class- Class 5, Classes 6-7, and Class 8 trucks and vocational trucks.
By vehicle type-trucks, buses, RVs and step van designs,
By Class 8 trucks- segmented by trucks and farm vehicles with and without sleeper cab
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Market Size and Forecast, by geography($M)
- Opportunities and risks in Commercial Vehicle Market in US
- Important technology trends and regulatory changes
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Commercial Vehicle Market in US
- Competitive landscape and market share of leading vendors
- OE- Supplier alignment in Commercial Vehicle Market in US
- New product development in Commercial Vehicle Market in US
- COVID impact on Commercial Vehicle Market in US and suppliers` earnings