COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SUSPENSION MARKET IN EUROPE
Hendrickson Truck Commercial Vehicle Systems worked with Navistar to bring Haulmaax EX as a major improvement of the new International HX Series truck
Haulmaax EX is intended for professional applications where strength and execution are fundamental. This inventive suspension offers an ideal equilibrium of dumped ride quality and stacked strength. Haulmaax EX is the lightest weight suspension in its group, permitting the capacity to build the payload of the vehicle.
Hendrickson Truck Commercial Vehicle Systems also collaborated with Western Star Trucks to bring table an exhaustive premium back suspension portfolio as a piece of the case upgrades of the Western Star 49X.
The suspension contributions incorporate the presentation of HAULMAAX EX and the extension of ULTIMAAX and PRIMAAX EX on the new Western Star truck.
ULTIMAAX is accessible in limits of 52,000, 60,000 and 70,000 lb. also, conveys improved steadiness, taking care of and ride quality even in the most serious obligation conditions where vehicles experience brutal and startling ground conditions.
PRIMAAX EX is planned explicitly for the thorough requests of professional, serious help and substantial take applications. At first, the new vehicle will highlight PRIMAAX EX in limits of 46,000 and 52,000 lb. with extended limits coming soon
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Market Size and Forecast, by geography($M)
- Opportunities and risks in Commercial Vehicle Suspension Market in Europe
- Important technology trends and regulatory changes
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Commercial Vehicle Suspension Market in Europe
- Competitive landscape and market share of leading vendors
- OE- Supplier alignment in Commercial Vehicle Suspension Market in Europe
- New product development in Commercial Vehicle Suspension Market in Europe
- COVID impact on Commercial Vehicle Suspension Market in Europe and suppliers` earnings