GLOBAL DEEP-SEA CORER WINCH MARKET
Underwater winches are commonly used for a variety of critical undersea tasks, such as anchoring an unmanned asset, managing a ROV’s tether system, or deploying marine scientific equipment.
A winch’s main purpose is to use the cable tension to pull a vehicle out of a precarious situation, such as one where the vehicle is mired in mud or water, up against a steep incline, or otherwise unable to move on its own.
A mechanical tool called a winch is used to wind up, wind down, or otherwise change the tension of a rope or wire rope (also called “cable” or “wire cable”). The majority of winch drums are constructed of manufactured steel and have a predetermined loading capacity.
GLOBAL DEEP-SEA CORER WINCH MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Deep-sea Corer Winch Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Okeanus Will Provide Winch & LARS Equipment for Deep Sea Mining Project.Okeanus Science & Technology, LLC (Okeanus), a well-known provider of marine equipment and engineering services, announced that they have received a Purchase Order from NiGK Corporation (NiGK) for the development, manufacture, and delivery of an active heave compensated umbilical winch and skid mounted A-frame style LARS.LARS will be used to deploy a tethered seafloor drill from ships of opportunity to collect core samples of cobalt crust deposits.
NiGK will build the drill and supply the umbilical and topside control vans. The entire system is expected to be delivered to the Japan Oil, Gas, and Metals National Corporation by the end of the year (JOGMEC)
The Okeanus LARS will have components like telescoping A-frame legs and a docking head assembly with a failsafe latch, rotate function, overboarding sheave, and motion damping feature that will enable shipboard deployment and retrieval operations that are both safe and effective even in relatively rough sea states.
LeBus will supply grooved drum coverings for the Okeanus umbilical winch, while Scantrol will supply an Active Heave Compensation (AHC) control system.
- DMT MARINE EQUIPMENT SA
- GuangZhou QinLimarine
- Hawboldt Industries
- ROMICA TIE GROUP
- SMEC Offshore
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Deep-sea Corer Winch are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Deep-sea Corer Winch and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Deep-sea Corer Winch manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Deep-sea Corer Winch market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Deep-sea Corer Winch in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Deep-sea Corer Winch market
- Average B-2-B Deep-sea Corer Winch market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Deep-sea Corer Winch market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Deep-sea Corer Winch market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Deep-sea Corer Winch market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship