GLOBAL ELECTRONIC AIR SUSPENSION MARKET
The electronic air suspension system raises or lowers the car by adjusting the suspension height. The controls for the electronic air suspension system are positioned on the centre console.
The growing demand for luxury automobiles and buses for long-distance travel and substantial comfort is driving the worldwide electronic air suspension system market.
Electronic air suspension systems in racing vehicles are increasing market demand due to system benefits such as improved road grip, large load capacity, decreased air suspension and varied ride quality control choices.
Electronic air suspension system advancements that promote passenger comfort while minimising cargo damage are driving market expansion.
GLOBAL ELECTRONIC AIR SUSPENSION MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Electronic Air Suspension Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
After being bought by Arnott LLC, AccuAir Suspension, a manufacturer of next-generation air suspension control devices, has begun selling its products.
AccuAir’s cornerstone products are included in the launch, including the e-Level+ control system, which includes the e+ Connect ECU with built-in Bluetooth 5.0, as well as air supply and accessory components. The current product portfolio was created for next-generation air suspension control in automotive applications.
Magneti Marelli Parts & Services has recently expanded its suspension product line with the inclusion of air suspension. The new line comprises air springs, hydraulic-gas shock absorbers, and air struts for major SUV and automobile applications in the European market’s high-end and premium segments.
During the manufacturing process, all components are put through a battery of tests (for durability, sealing, damping capabilities, and so on) to ensure that they have the same structural and performance characteristics as the original parts.
- AccuAir Control Systems, L.L.C.
- Continental AG
- Firestone Industrial Products Company, LLC
- Hadley Inc.
- Hendrickson International Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Mando Corporation
- Tenneco Inc.
- VB-Airsuspension B.V.
- Wabco Holdings Inc.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global Electronic Air Suspension Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- The average cost to set up a Global Electronic Air Suspension Market in US, Europe and China?
- How many Global Electronic Air Suspension Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global Electronic Air Suspension Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global Electronic Air Suspension Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global Electronic Air Suspension Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global Electronic Air Suspension Market in next 2 years
- Details on a network of major Global Electronic Air Suspension Market and pricing plans
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Electronic Air Suspension Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in Global Electronic Air Suspension Market
- Average B-2-B Global Electronic Air Suspension Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global Electronic Air Suspension Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Global Electronic Air Suspension Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global Electronic Air Suspension Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship