EUROPE ELECTRIC TRACTOR MARKET
Electric tractors produce no pollution and require little maintenance. In contrast to a diesel engine, which has about 300 moving parts, an electric motor produces instant torque with just one component, requiring less maintenance.
To further minimise its carbon footprint, the electric tractor may be charged using either renewable energy sources or the utility grid. They can take the place of comparable-sized diesel tractors and reduce operator noise and health risks associated with toxic pollutants.
EUROPE ELECTRIC TRACTOR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Europe Electric Tractor Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The regional long-haul electric truck, which will be offered in Europe as both a rigid truck and a tractor-trailer, has been unveiled by Swedish commercial vehicle manufacturer Scania. With six batteries fitted, its 42 or single-axle tractor should be able to go up to 350 km at an average highway speed of 80 km/h.
The truck will reach full charge in less than 90 minutes, which is less time than the 45-minute break that drivers are required to take every 4.5 hours of driving in Europe.
The brand-new e70N (Narrow) electric tractor from Solectrac has just been released. It is a 4WD, 70 HP (horsepower) vehicle intended for bigger agricultural uses, such as farms, vineyards, and orchards.
This new tractor, the Auga M1, is the first hybrid biomethane and electric tractor suitable for use on commercial farms. The tractor was created by The Auga Group, the most vertically integrated producer of organic foods in Europe.
The largest obstacle to transforming agriculture to be more ecologically friendly, burning fossil fuels, was overcome by developing quick and convenient gas cartridge replacements that fit in the tractor’s framework.
Escorts Limited just began selling its electric tractors to the US and Europe, and it expects that within the next five to six years, this will add to its international shipments.
Solectrac, a California-based business, recently unveiled two new initiatives: the establishment of its authorised dealer network and the relocation to a brand-new 36,000-square-foot production facility in Windsor, California.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Europe Electric Tractor Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Tractor Market in Europe?
- How many Europe Electric Tractor Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Europe Electric Tractor Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Europe Electric Tractor Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Europe Electric Tractor Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Europe Electric Tractor Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Europe Electric Tractor Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Europe Electric Tractor Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Europe Electric Tractor Market
- Average B-2-B Europe Electric Tractor Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Europe Electric Tractor Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Europe Electric Tractor Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Europe Electric Tractor Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship