EUROPE ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
A battery-powered electric truck can carry huge weights, move freight, and conduct activities with great performance. Due to their cheaper costs, improved performance, and fewer emissions, electric trucks are growing in popularity.
The implementation of strict emission standards imposed on commercial vehicles, incentives for the adoption of cleaner and zero-emission cars, and decreases in fuel and maintenance costs are some of the key drivers propelling the growth of the electric truck market in Europe.
In order to reduce carbon emissions from the combustion of diesel fuel and combat greenhouse gas emissions, governments throughout the European Region are placing pressure on vehicle manufacturers.
This is driving them to invest in the development of electric trucks (e-trucks), while low-emission zones are pushing fleets to replace diesel trucks with cleaner alternatives.
EUROPE ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Europe Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The regional long-haul electric truck, which will be offered in Europe as both a rigid truck and a tractor-trailer, has been unveiled by Swedish commercial vehicle manufacturer Scania.
With six batteries fitted with a 42 or single-axle tractor, Scania claims it can go up to 350 km (217 miles) on a single charge while travelling at an average highway speed of 80 km/h (50 mph). The business points out that geography, weight, and setup will all naturally affect range.
Less than 90 minutes will pass before the vehicle reaches full charge. The range will increase by around 270–300 km (168–186 miles) in one hour of charging. The powerplant of the Scania 45 R and S series is 410 kW.
- Volta Trucks
- E-Trucks Europe BE
- Volvo Group
- DAF Trucks NV
- Groupe Renault
- BYD Auto
- Scania AB
- Daimler Trucks
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Europe Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Europe Electric Truck Market?
- How many Europe Electric Truck Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Europe Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Europe Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Europe Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Europe Electric Truck Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Europe Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Europe Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Europe Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B Europe Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Europe Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Europe Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Europe Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship