EUROPE ROLLING STOCK MARKET
The manufacturing of rolling stock category offers details on the creation of waggons, locomotives, and other types of rail equipment.
Information on railroad electrification and technologies aimed at enhancing railroad productivity and safety is also available. Statista offers data on this industry’s key manufacturers’ and suppliers’ commercial activity. Both global and local data are accessible.
Travel is also predicted to expand somewhat in other areas due to a broad underlying growth trend fueled by population expansion and economic factors.
The organisation of the railway and its infrastructure requirements have risen on the political agenda from a position of comparatively low importance.
Continued investment in the railroad is necessary for the infrastructure, as rail services are ultimately what will be able to meet the growing demand for mass transportation.
Two European cities have chosen CAF once more to carry out two contracts that will enhance their urban public transportation services.
In one instance, it will replace the light metro vehicles on Line 1 in Athens, and in another instance, it will provide Seville with new trams. The combined value of these two contracts is rather significant.
The scope of the work that needs to be done on the units will include CAF Power & Automation replacing the traction equipment, installing brand-new, cutting-edge motors with improved consumption efficiency, and updating a number of other systems, including those that deal with braking equipment, vehicle access door control, and passenger information systems, to name a few.
In order to enhance passenger comfort and safety, the project also involves enhancing train access, renovating the inside of the units, and creating spaces for people with limited mobility.
EUROPE ROLLING STOCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Europe Rolling Stock Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
- Hitachi Rail Ltd.
- Hyundai Rotem Company.
- CRRC Corporation Ltd.
- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Europe Rolling Stock Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Europe Rolling Stock Market in Europe?
- How many Europe Rolling Stock Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening to the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Europe Rolling Stock Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Europe Rolling Stock Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Europe Rolling Stock Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Europe Rolling Stock Market in the next 2 years
- Details on a network of major Europe Rolling Stock Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Europe Rolling Stock Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in Europe Rolling Stock Market
- Average B-2-B Europe Rolling Stock Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Europe Rolling Stock Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Europe Rolling Stock Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Europe Rolling Stock Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship