FRANCE EV DISPLAY MARKET
Most display systems up until a few years ago had a System on Chip (SoC) with an integrated Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) that was placed adjacent to the display screen. The technical viability, security considerations, commercial considerations, as well as project and system responsibilities, all played a crucial part.
Tier 1 vendors supplied an integrated, closed system that was consistent throughout. For instance, an instrument cluster was created and delivered by a single supplier to the OEM for assembling. It featured all functionalities in a single system.
This so-called “distributed architecture” is going through a major transformation. The new domain architecture is supported by the trend towards standalone or remote display panels.
Displays are primarily used to show material, such as rendered graphics and video streams, which are now created by a domain controller that is located further away in the vehicle, such as under the back seat, rather than by a SoC or GPU that is part of the display system.
FRANCE EV DISPLAY MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France EV display market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
Hyundai Mobis is expanding its market share in France swiftly thanks to its innovative electrification, infotainment, and autonomous driving technology.
To showcase its most recent advancements to its clients, Hyundai Mobis will host a Tech Show over the course of two days. On demonstrator vehicles, MOBIS will also showcase important technology in addition to introducing new items.
Three cutting-edge innovations will be shown by Hyundai Mobis: augmented reality head-up displays (HUDs), swivel displays, and in-vehicle entertainment (IVI)
These eco-friendly and high-quality technologies will be built into 48 volt mild hybrid and electric vehicles to meet demanding European standards for quality and sustainability.
To meet the demands of European Customers and launch a variety of Tech Marketing activities, Hyundai Mobis will boost the amount of new orders for the newest products.
- CY Vision
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France EV display market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV display market in France?
- How many France EV display market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France EV display market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France EV display market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France EV display market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France EV display market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France EV display market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France EV display market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France EV display market
- Average B-2-B France EV display market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France EV display market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of France EV display market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France EV display market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship