GLOBAL EV MAGNESIUM ALLOY MARKET
EV Magnesium alloy is very attractive material with the combination of good strength, low weight and low corrosiveness.
The uses of its alloy materials through various manufacturing methods are found in aerospace and automotive components in common inspired by weight restriction and reduction.
Magnesium alloys are very light, strong and also possesses high thermal radiation properties. The high performance magnesium alloys with high temperature characteristics, pressure tightness and their ability to produce complex shapes makes it suitable in producing different aircraft components.
As, the whole world is moving into the future of electric mobility through e-bikes and cars, research is already into the choice of materials for its components.
As weight to power ratio is the major design issue in e-vehicles, a project to optimize a perfect material for the chassis becomes essential in the development of e-mobility.
The chassis of electric vehicle is designed as per its requirements taking into consideration of present development and a static and dynamic analysis is being carried out using a suitable finite analysis package for determining an optimum material.
Thus, magnesium alloys like AZ91D and AZ31B are chosen as per ASTM standards for a stress analysis into manufacturing of electric vehicle chassis.
GLOBAL EV MAGNESIUM ALLOY MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global EV Magnesium alloy market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
IIT, North Texas varsity develop magnesium alloy which can replace steel, aluminium in automobiles
Magnesium and its alloys, due to their excellent physical and chemical properties such as low density, good damping performance, biocompatibility, recyclability, large hydrogen storage capacity, and high theoretical specific capacity for battery, are considered to have great application prospects in the fields of aerospace, transportation, electronic 3C, biomedical and energy sectors
In the past two years, significant progresses have been achieved in high-performance cast and wrought magnesium and magnesium alloys, magnesium-based composites, advanced cast technologies, advanced processing technologies, and functional magnesium materials, such as Mg ion batteries, hydrogen storage Mg materials, bio-magnesium alloys, etc. Great contributions to the development of new magnesium alloys and their processing technologies have been made by Chongqing University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Helmholtz Zentrum Geesthacht, Queensland University, Brunel University, etc.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many EV Magnesium alloy are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global EV Magnesium alloy and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the EV Magnesium alloy manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global EV Magnesium alloy market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global EV Magnesium alloy in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global EV Magnesium alloy market
- Average B-2-B EV Magnesium alloy market price in all segments
- Latest trends in EV Magnesium alloy market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the EV Magnesium alloy market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of EV Magnesium alloy market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship