EUROPE EV TELEMATICS MARKET
The main benefits of electric vehicles are their low ownership costs (electricity costs one third as much to power an EV for a kilometre as gasoline does), low maintenance costs (EVs have fewer moving parts than conventional fuel vehicles), and better environmental performance due to reduced emissions.
An electric vehicle owner has to be aware of the best times and locations to charge their car while they are driving. Due to the lack of information about a battery charge, most hybrid vehicle owners end up consuming more gasoline, which defeats the purpose of EVs.
So that EV users may easily charge their batteries, many nations are creating a national infrastructure of charging stations.
EUROPE EV TELEMATICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Europe EV telematics market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
The introduction of LEVC Telematics, Connected by Geotab has been announced by LEVC. With the support of the new service, businesses of all sizes can use their electric vehicles to drive up productivity and save costs.
Customers of LEVC will profit from having a telematics solution installed directly into the vehicle, which will help to optimise how vehicles are used by delivering near real-time data to monitor vehicles as smartly and efficiently as possible.
This telematics solution is available to order on both TX electric taxis and VN5 electric vans.
Additionally, LEVC vehicles that are already on the road can have the service retroactively installed.
Customers of LEVC will gain access to a wealth of data at their fingertips, all supplied live, with software designed to optimise electric vehicle operations, thanks to a partnership with Geotab, a global leader in helping businesses better manage their fleets.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Europe EV telematics market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV telematics market in Europe ?
- How many Europe EV telematics market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Europe EV telematics market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Europe EV telematics market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Europe EV telematics market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Europe EV telematics market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Europe EV telematics market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Europe EV telematics market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Europe EV telematics market
- Average B-2-B Europe EV telematics market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Europe EV telematics market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Europe EV telematics market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Europe EV telematics market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship