You have no items in your cart.
Global Formula 1 Racing Market
- Formula racing market is an opportunity for engine manufacturers, and tire manufacturers to showcase their latest tech which eventually makes its way to consumer grade passenger cars.
- In the formula 1 segment, most of the teams are looking ahead to the beginning of the 2021 season, when significant car design regulations will come into effect, including revised front and rear wings, underbody aerodynamics and increase in tire size from 13 inches to 18 inches.
- It all started in 2010 onwards when significant regulatory changes were brought in and the following years saw increase in downforce on the cars.
- In 2014, new engine regulations came into force, when new 1.6-litre turbocharged + hybrid engines became a norm.
- Redbull Racing
- Racing Point
- Alpha Tauri
- Haas F1 Team
- Alfa Romeo Racing
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Market Size and Forecast, by geography($M)
- Opportunities and risks in Formula 1 racing market
- Important technology trends and regulatory changes
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Formula 1 racing market
- Competitive landscape and market share of leading vendors
|2||Scope of the report|
|7||Insights from Industry stakeholders|
|8||Cost breakdown of Product by sub-components and average profit margin|
|9||Disruptive innovation in the Industry|
|10||Technology trends in the Industry|
|11||Consumer trends in the industry|
|12||Recent Production Milestones|
|13||Component Manufacturing in US, EU and China|
|14||COVID-19 impact on overall market|
|15||COVID-19 impact on Production of components|
|16||COVID-19 impact on Point of sale|
|17||Market Segmentation, Dynamics and Forecast by Geography, 2020-2025|
|18||Market Segmentation, Dynamics and Forecast by Product Type, 2020-2025|
|19||Market Segmentation, Dynamics and Forecast by Application, 2020-2025|
|20||Market Segmentation, Dynamics and Forecast by End use, 2020-2025|
|21||Product installation rate by OEM, 2020|
|22||Incline/Decline in Average B-2-B selling price in past 5 years|
|23||Competition from substitute products|
|24||Gross margin and average profitability of suppliers|
|25||New product development in past 12 months|
|26||M&A in past 12 months|
|27||Growth strategy of leading players|
|28||Market share of vendors, 2020|
|30||Unmet needs and opportunity for new suppliers|