Field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are utilised to process and convert live video into the appropriate format supported by display devices in the majority of real-time video processing applications. Research in a variety of areas, such as vision processing, communication protocols, distributed algorithms, or power management, is complicated by the problems raised by smart camera networks.
In addition to supporting middleware services, FPGAs offer high performance processing. With this method, network-based FPGA device reconfiguration is possible at runtime, in response to both explicit user requests and decisions made by transparent middleware.
The Global FPGA-based Smart Camera market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
Smilodon, an FPGA-based smart camera, was launched by Optomotive. It is a high-speed, FPGA-based smart camera using a Xilinx Zynq FPGA that is highly programmable and adaptable.
It has a 1 or 10 Gigabit Ethernet interface, high-speed industrial Gpixel image sensors with a range of 5 to 25 MP, and high-performance ARM System-on-Chip (SoC) technology. It is intended for use in industrial quality control, motion capture, industrial process automation, and laser triangulation.
Smilodon 10G EVO incorporates an open-reference design that is completely adjustable and user-programmable for a high-speed FPGA-based camera and application development system.For the Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ SoC FPGA, a set of powerful and fast tools is used to create algorithms and analyse data in real-time.
The forthcoming VISION is a unique opportunity to connect with the vision-tech audience because it will include brand-new product lines in the portfolio.
1. How many Fpga-Based Smart Cameras are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Fpga-Based Smart Camera and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Fpga-Based Smart Camera manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Fpga-Based Smart Camera market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Fpga-Based Smart Camera in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Fpga-Based Smart Camera market
7. Average B-2-B Fpga-Based Smart Camera market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Fpga-Based Smart Camera market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Fpga-Based Smart Camera market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Fpga-Based Smart Camera market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.