FRANCE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET
Construction Equipment refers to the equipment, machinery, buildings, scaffolding, materials, tools, supplies, and systems owned, rented, or leased by Contractor or its Subcontractors or Sub-subcontractors for use in doing the Work but not intended for inclusion in the Project.
FRANCE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France Construction Equipment Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is happy to announce the expanding of its french network with six new authorised dealer partners.
KCME’s commitment to better serving clients in its French-speaking territories is demonstrated by the increased coverage of France. Neomat, Gap Sud Mécanique, Comet Loc, ACHD, Serge Monod Equipement, and Kobest are among the partners.
For the Grand Paris project, Neomat will largely focus on the sales and service of compact excavators, such as the SK140SRLC-7, as well as demolition excavators.
Volvo Hydraulic Oil 98611 HO103 is the newest addition to Volvo Construction Equipment’s hydraulic oil portfolio. The new oil is authorised and suitable with all Volvo equipment in all markets, and it increases the drain interval on crawler excavators from 2,000 to 3,000 hours.
HO103 is a mineral-based hydraulic oil that is fully compatible with all Volvo Construction Equipment mineral hydraulic oils and does not require system cleansing.
In 2021, Groupe Cayon will get three new Grove GMK3060L-1 all-terrain cranes with a capacity of 66 tonnes, as well as one GMK5150L-1. “The GMK3060L-1’s small design, long boom, and powerful load charts are ideal for fleets and will assist boost productivity.”
It was also critical to choose a mobile crane that adhered to traffic laws and was capable of travelling between job locations. The new carrier cab design on the GMK3060L-1 impressed them greatly, as it will make travel more comfortable for the operators.
- JCB, SANY
- John Deere & Company
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co Ltd (XCMG)
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France Construction Equipment Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Construction Equipment Market in France?
- How many France Construction Equipment Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France Construction Equipment Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France Construction Equipment Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France Construction Equipment Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France Construction Equipment Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France Construction Equipment Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France Construction Equipment Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France Construction Equipment Market
- Average B-2-B France Construction Equipment Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France Construction Equipment Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the France Construction Equipment Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France Construction Equipment Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship