FRANCE ELECTRIC SCOOTER MARKET
The operator of the electric scooter may go around with ease thanks to the scooter’s electric motor. It belongs to the category of vehicles known as PMDs, or Personal Mobility Devices, which also includes electric scooters, electric bicycles, and electric monowheels.
The electric scooter may be sustainable, multimodal, light, or even shared, making it a mobility option that is reasonably well fitted to the emerging issues of urban transportation.
Users of electric scooters fall into two categories: Users of electric scooters who own them, a small but growing minority, and users of self-service scooter rental services: This service has helped the industry grow significantly thus far.
FRANCE ELECTRIC SCOOTER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France Electric Scooter Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
French mobility company Mob-ion have made public their new AM1 electric scooter. One of the first entirely French-made electric two-wheelers, AM1, has received the industry’s most severe AFNOR accreditation.
A minimum of half of its manufacturing must take place in France for it to be accredited by the Association Française de Normalisation.
Approximately seventy percent of the electric scooter’s parts are made in France. This proportion is anticipated to rise in the future as new production lines are installed. Since the AM1 has received L1e certification, it has been categorized as a moped.
A brushless electric motor with a 3 kW nominal output powers AM1. Two detachable batteries installed beneath the saddle provide this engine with power and have a 140km range on a single charge.
The battery rejuvenation process, according to the manufacturer, takes two hours and thirty minutes. The scooter has a 45 kmph peak speed. The AM1 scooter includes all the characteristics that consumers now expect from a battery-powered scooter.
This incorporates reverse gear, GPS-based positioning technology, LED headlights, and an anti-theft system with remote shutdown through a computer or smartphone. Additionally, it has a computerized instrument console that shows important data like battery life, remaining range, etc.
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Leon Cycle
- Zero Motorcycles, Inc.
- Eccity motocycles
- Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France Electric Scooter Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Scooter Market in France?
- How many France Electric Scooter Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France Electric Scooter Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France Electric Scooter Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France Electric Scooter Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France Electric Scooter Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France Electric Scooter Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France Electric Scooter Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France Electric Scooter Market
- Average B-2-B France Electric Scooter Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France Electric Scooter Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of France Electric Scooter Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France Electric Scooter Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship