FRANCE ELECTRIC TRACTOR MARKET
Electric tractors are distinct from traditional tractors, which use either diesel or gasoline as their primary fuel and a hydraulic fluid-powered transmission. They are powered by rechargeable electronic batteries that may be plugged into a socket to obtain a new supply.
After 6000 operating hours, the majority of diesel tractors require a complete engine rebuild, which can be nearly as expensive as a new tractor. But an ordinary person can change the batteries in an electric tractor, which can last for five to ten years.
The main benefit of electric tractors over diesel ones is that they don’t directly contribute to CO2 emissions or other forms of air pollution.
FRANCE ELECTRIC TRACTOR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France Electric Tractor Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
At the SIMA agriculture expo in Paris, France, the John Deere SESAM (Sustainable Energy for Agricultural Machinery) was on display.
Under the tractor’s large bonnet is a massive 130kWh electric battery, and there is a digital dashboard display that shows remaining range, battery health, and power output.
The zero-emission SESAM tractor generates 402bhp, which is sent individually to each rear wheel by a pair of 150kW electric motors, and is based on the 6R model of the American manufacturer. About four hours of labor, or an 88 km road range, are possible on a full charge of the battery.
The batteries have a service life of approximately 10 years and can survive at least 3,100 charging cycles, which will take almost three hours apiece.
Regenerative braking feeds power to the battery and gives additional range and is automatic on downhill incline
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France Electric Tractor Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Tractor Market in France?
- How many France Electric Tractor Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France Electric Tractor Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France Electric Tractor Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France Electric Tractor Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France Electric Tractor Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France Electric Tractor Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France Electric Tractor Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France Electric Tractor Market
- Average B-2-B France Electric Tractor Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France Electric Tractor Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the France Electric Tractor Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France Electric Tractor Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship