FRANCE ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
When you think of clean energy technology, transportation companies may not come to mind at first. However, as companies in all industries struggle with high fuel prices and environmental impacts, electric trucks have emerged as an attractive way to reduce costs without compromising performance.
Redistributing goods by rail and water, reducing truck fuel consumption and fewer empty vehicles will reduce France’s greenhouse gas emissions. This transition will require electric trucks to be more attractive to carriers than diesel vehicles.
FRANCE ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
XPO Logistics, a major freight forwarding supplier, has announced the addition of its first all-electric truck to its French fleet. The 16-tonne vehicle will be used to transport less palletized goods (LTL) from the LTPO hub of the Jonah XPO to destinations in the Lyon region. XPO is the largest distributor of LTL pallets in France.
The economically viable DZE truck has a 185 kW engine and is produced in France by Renault Trucks, a long-term supplier of XPO vehicles.
Quiet operation and 18 pallet capacity make it ideal for deliveries in crowded areas. The trucks operate without direct CO2 emissions and small particulate contamination.
Renault Trucks will produce two new electric trucks: T E-Tech and C E-Tech.T E-Tech focuses on regional transport, and Renault Trucks C focuses on the E-Tech construction sector. It weighs a total of 44 tons and is available in 4 × 2 and 6 × 2 tractor versions as well as 4 × 2, 6 × 2 and 8 × 4 fixed platforms.
Both are produced at the company’s factory in Bourg-en-Bress, France. This model is equipped with an Optidriver transmission and is equipped with two or three electric motors with an integrated power of up to 490 kW.
- Hyundai Inc.
- BYD Auto Co. Ltd
- Proterra, Inc.
- AB Volvo
- Olectra Greentech Limited
- Kia Motors
- General Motors Co
- CT&T United
- Ioniq Inc.
- Jinwoo SMC
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Truck Market in France?
- How many France Electric Truck Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France Electric Truck Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B France Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the France Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship