FRANCE MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
The medical equipment market in France is thriving. Manufacturing companies will find that their products are well received if they produce in-demand technologies like diagnostic imaging equipment, disposable medical products, non-invasive surgical devices, orthopedic implants, intensive care equipment, hygiene products, and other cutting-edge products.
Previously, French manufacturers dominated the local medical device market, but as manufacturing has shifted to other regions of the world, the market now depends more and more on imports. The future direction of the French medical device market is difficult to foresee.
FRANCE MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France Medical Devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
A number of businesses displaying ground-breaking goods and the most recent technologies were hosted at the French Pavilion, which was organized by Business France under the French Healthcare umbrella.
One such business is WEMED, which develops and manufactures economical, efficient, and interoperable linked medical equipment like stethoscopes. Nearly all telemedicine platforms, as well as WhatsApp, Zoom, and other platforms, are compatible with the business.
Given the growing need for remote diagnostic medical equipment, the French firm has distinguished itself during the COVID-19 crisis by adjusting its products. Studies are now being conducted to determine whether pregnant women may use a stethoscope to hear their unborn child’s heartbeat and the carotid artery in their neck.
The business is also creating a custom app that will use augmented reality. For instance, the app will be able to direct a patient who may not be aware of the precise location where the stethoscope should be put on the chest.
The French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products has given Cardiawave SA permission to move forward with a new clinical study in France.
Cardiawave SA is a deeptech medical device manufacturer that has created VALVOSOFT, a revolutionary non-invasive medical device to treat aortic stenosis, the most common heart valve disease in adults.
In addition to treating the most vulnerable patients for whom TAVI is not an option, VALVOSOFT provides a ground-breaking non-invasive therapeutic alternative that, over time, will also pave the way for new patients with calcified aortic stenosis.
The platform formerly known as Diabnext has been renamed Glooko XT as a result of the acquisition. Diabetes patients in France will have access to it as well as the current Glooko platform, which was created in collaboration with Novo Nordisk.
Glooko will also continue to provide support for people who already use the Diabnext app. The Paris-based staff of Diabnext has been assimilated into Glooko’s workforce.
- Avanos Medical France SAS
- Invacare SAS (Invacare Poirier SAS)
- Handipharm Groupe
- Groupe ELOI
- DIXI medical
- Int’Air Medical
- Menicon SAS
- Groupe Médical Santé
- Luneau Technology France
- SCHILLER France
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France Medical Devices market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices market in France?
- How many France Medical Devices market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France Medical Devices market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France Medical Devices market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France Medical Devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France Medical Devices market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France Medical Devices market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France Medical Devices market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France Medical Devices market
- Average B-2-B France Medical Devices market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France Medical Devices market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of France Medical Devices market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France Medical Devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship