FRANCE ROLLING STOCK MARKET
The demand for safe, secure, and efficient transportation is rising, as is the use of public transportation as a means of reducing traffic congestion and the increase in funding for railroad development.
These factors are what are driving the growth of the worldwide rolling stock industry. On the other hand, it is anticipated that a high capital demand will partially impede growth.
However, the business is anticipated to benefit greatly from ongoing technical progress and improvements in rail infrastructure.
FRANCE ROLLING STOCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The France Rolling Stock Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
According to the firm, French private rail cooperative Railcoop plans to modernise its SNCF Class X 72500 train sets. It has a contract with maintenance experts ACC M for that purpose. The overhauled train sets are meant for the Bordeaux-Lyon route.
Before beginning the comprehensive mid-life maintenance job, ACC M will inspect both the two-car and the three-car units to determine what needs to be done and how it can be done most effectively.
The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region had previously used the ones that Railcoop had acquired for TER services.
When the current financing round is completed, which should allow for the start of operations on the Bordeaux-Lyon line, Railcoop hopes to have the renovations completed. Due to a lack of funding, the commencement of services has been postponed numerous times.
In order to provide public bodies and train operators with rolling stock financing and management services as the French passenger market becomes more competitive, leasing company Akiem and Banque des Territoires founded the TerriTrains consortium.
Société du Grand Paris has awarded a contract to Chantiers Modernes Construction, a subsidiary of Vinci Construction, to construct an operations and rolling stock maintenance centre in France.
The Line 18 of the Grand Paris Express, which is allegedly the largest urban transit project now under construction in Europe, will be served by this facility.
The contract covers earthworks, the structure, the envelope, finishing work, industrial equipment, and networks of roads and utilities. It also includes technical installations.
The facility will have a base for maintaining the line’s infrastructure, including the tracks, power distribution systems, and other things.
- Bombardier Transportation, France
- Faiveley Transport
- Lohr Industrie
- SEMT Pielstick
- Titagarh Wagons AFR
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per France Rolling Stock Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Rolling Stock Market in France?
- How many France Rolling Stock Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a France Rolling Stock Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the France Rolling Stock Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of France Rolling Stock Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned France Rolling Stock Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major France Rolling Stock Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture France Rolling Stock Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in France Rolling Stock Market
- Average B-2-B France Rolling Stock Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in France Rolling Stock Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of France Rolling Stock Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of France Rolling Stock Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship