A fuel cell bus is a vehicle that powers its electrically powered wheels using a hydrogen fuel cell, occasionally supplemented in a hybrid setup with batteries or a supercapacitor.
The bus merely emits water as its only emission. Water is produced as a byproduct of the reaction between hydrogen and oxygen in hydrogen fuel cells, which produces electricity.
The electric motor that powers the bus’s wheels uses this electricity as its power source.A fuel cell generates electricity cleanly and effectively by utilising the chemical energy of hydrogen or other fuels.
The Global Fuel cell bus market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
The first hydrogen fuel cell bus was launched by KPIT-CSIR. For India, the “Hydrogen Vision” is crucial to ensuring that Atma Nirbhar implies inexpensive and accessible clean energy, achieving climate change targets, and fostering new businesses and employment.
Fuel cell trucks and buses have lower operating costs per kilometre than diesel-powered vehicles thanks to the great efficiency of fuel cell vehicles and the high energy density of hydrogen, which could revolutionise the freight industry.
Vehicles that run on hydrogen fuel offer a great way to get rid of the on-road pollutants from this industry. The fuel cell uses hydrogen and air to produce energy to run the bus, and the only waste produced by the fuel cell is water, making it one of the most environmentally friendly forms of transportation.
Heavy trucks fuelled by diesel emit between 12 and 14 percent of all CO2 emissions. Vehicles powered by hydrogen fuel cells are a great way to end on-road pollution in this industry.
1. How many Fuel cell buses are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Fuel cell bus and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Fuel cell bus manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Fuel cell bus market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Fuel cell bus in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Fuel cell bus market
7. Average B-2-B Fuel cell bus market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Fuel cell bus market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Fuel cell bus market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Fuel cell bus market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.