GLOBAL GDDR MARKET
Graphics Double Data Rate (GDDR) is a high-speed SDRAM used in graphics cards. GDDR SDRAM is a high-performance DDR memory specification intended exclusively for high-end graphics cards, with its own operating frequency, clock frequency, and voltage, making it distinct from ordinary DDR memory.
It is ideal for use with high-end display chips since it has a faster clock frequency and emits less heat than the standard DDR memory used in the main memory.
The first attribute of high-performance DRAM built for graphics cards is high density addressing capabilities, which means the particle capacity must be large enough to match the graphics card’s memory capacity needs as well as the design requirements.
The challenge of high-density graphics memory addressing is only half of the equation; the other half is performance. The graphics memory must be capable of a high-speed data transport; GDDR currently has a data transfer rate of more than 1GT/s.
GLOBAL GDDR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global GDDR Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Cadence Design Systems Inc. has added 15 new Verification IP (VIP) solutions to its portfolio, allowing engineers to rapidly and efficiently verify their designs to ensure they satisfy the requirements of the newest standards protocols.
Customers can confidently create next-generation industrial, automotive, hyperscale data centres, and mobile SoCs with the new Cadence VIP products, which include LPDDR5x, MIPI CSI-2 4.0, and UFS 4.0, as well as the latest versions of the USB4, Arm AMBA 5 CHI, and GDDR interfaces.
Customers may use the new Cadence VIP to get a complete verification solution for even the most complicated protocols.
Cadence clients have access to a unified API that includes comprehensive bus function models (BFMs), integrated protocol checks, and coverage models across all VIPs.
- SK Hynix
- Micron Technology
- Nanya Technology Corporation
- Winbond Electronics Corporation
- Powerchip Technology Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Elite Semiconductor Memory Technology Inc
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global GDDR Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Global GDDR Market in US, Europe and China?
- How many Global GDDR Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global GDDR Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global GDDR Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global GDDR Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global GDDR Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Global GDDR Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global GDDR Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global GDDR Market
- Average B-2-B Global GDDR Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global GDDR Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Global GDDR Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global GDDR Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship