A new level of complexity is needed to measure the performance of LED-based luminaires at various angle orientations in order to achieve a thorough characterisation.
This instrument combines the capabilities of a goniophotometer with the traits of a spectroradiometer to measure brightness and assess the angle dependence of luminous intensity distribution.
The gonio spectrophotometer is specifically made for lighting manufacturers who want to keep up with the competition and take charge of their product development early on.
It delivers exceptional value. Many organisations discover that the payback period is less than five years when comparing the cost of purchasing a system to the cost of shipping lights to an outside lab.
This is because more frequent characterisation leads to better products being released to the market more quickly.
By measuring both the colour of the material itself and the spatial distribution of reflected (or transmitted) light at user-selectable lighting and detection angles, the gonio-spectrophotometric colour measurement system can be used to identify the colour of such materials.
The goniophotometer reduces expenses by doing away with the need for highly skilled employees to deliver reliable results.
A new standard of performance and usability is reached thanks to straightforward software, precise alignment requirements, and extensive automation potential.
The Global gonio spectroradiometer market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
High Precision Rotation Luminaire Gonio Spectroradiometer. With the ability to rotate the light source, the LSG-1890 BCCD/LSG-1800ACCD gonio spectroradiometer is a high accuracy automatic gonio photometric device for measuring luminous intensity distribution.
The spatial CCT test and the intensity distribution test can both be performed with the LSG-1890BCCD/LSG-1800ACCD.
It is used to measure photometric data from luminaires in industrial laboratories, including LED luminaires, LED plant lighting, HID luminaires, fluorescent lamps, and others.
1. How many gonio spectroradiometers are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global gonio spectroradiometer and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the gonio spectroradiometer manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global gonio spectroradiometer market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global gonio spectroradiometer in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global gonio spectroradiometer market
7. Average B-2-B gonio spectroradiometer market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in gonio spectroradiometer market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the gonio spectroradiometer market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of gonio spectroradiometer market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.