GRANITE INDUSTRY IN INDIA
Indian granite is known to be very durable and to have an excellent polish. Additionally, the quality is much higher than comparable products from Brazil and China.
India boasts a vast array of granites with a diverse range of surface textures, colours, and geometric patterns thanks to the numerous quarries that are present throughout the nation.
North Indian Granite and South Indian Granite are the two main divisions of Indian granite based on the granite’s place of origin. Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mysore), Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Orissa, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh are the states with the most granite quarries.
In addition, the states of West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand have significant granite deposits. Additionally, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh have a few new regions. The only state to find new granite quarries is Chhattisgarh.
India is home to vast reserves of all different kinds of beautiful natural dimensional stones. These include quartzites, granites, marbles, slates, sandstones, and limestones. For all kinds of stones, India has a very sizable local market that is almost equal to exports.
In the 1950s and 1960s, polished stone processing and production speeds increased. After the 1970s, the sector expanded quickly. Since 1985, the popularity of cut and polished granites has rapidly increased.
GRANITE INDUSTRY IN INDIA SIZE AND FORECAST
The Granite industry in India accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
GRANITE INDUSTRY IN INDIA MARKET DYNAMICS
The NSE-listed Debock Industries Ltd. has told the market that it has started the establishment of Granite Mines and is in the process of buying a piece of property measuring about 40 acres near Kishangarh, which is regarded as the Marble and Granite centre of India.
The Kollegal region in Karnataka has the greatest deposits of jet black granite in India, totaling 1.10 million tonnes. Parts of the districts of Mandya, Chamarajanagar, and Mysore are included in this region.
Rajasthan’s granite sector has been expanding at a 50% rate yearly. But the social and environmental costs of this growth are severe. Farmers are being forced to work as labourers in the granite business as a result of the depletion of water resources.
The Andhra Pradesh state government has made the decision to close the current state highway for a distance of around 4 km close to Chimakurthy in the Prakasam district in order to concentrate on undeveloped mining sites. This will make it easier for the government to establish a restricted mining area.
The land is anticipated to have significant amounts of black galaxy granite, and the state government intends to licence it to commercial developers.
The Gujarat government will announce its new granite policy at a ceremony in Bengaluru in an effort to increase output of granite. The administration is hoping that the new policy will enable it to establish two “granite finishing clusters” in Sabarkantha and open the door for the online sale of 52 granite blocks.
The state government will begin the e-auctioning of millions of tonnes of granite located in the three districts of Mehsana, Sabarkantha, and Chhota Udepur as soon as the strategy is revealed.
- Avid Marbles and Granite Pvt. Ltd.
- Aditya Stonex
- Aravali India Marbles & Granites
- Bhandari Marble Company
- Harsh Granites
- Neeraj Granite.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Granite industry in India right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Granite industry in India?
- How many Granite industry in India are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, India?
- Cost breakup of a Granite industry in india and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Granite industry in India manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Granite industry in india manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Granite industry in india in the next 2 years
- Details on network of major Granite industry in india and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Granite industry in india in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in the Granite industry in India.
- Average B-2-B Granite industry in india price in all segments
- Latest trends in Granite industry in india, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Granite industry in India in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Granite industry in india, by suppliers and their OEM relationship