GLOBAL HELICOPTER RESCUE HOIST MARKET
An emergency rescue instrument called a hoist is used to swiftly rescue or remove people from difficult or hazardous circumstances. In such cases, victims may be far away and difficult to access by roads, or they may be trapped by flood or fire. A hoist rescue is lowering a rescuer to a victim below from a hovering aircraft using a cable.
The crew chief inside the helicopter will control the hoist to raise both the victim and responder back inside after the rescuer has strapped a harness to the victim or placed the person in a stokes basket. After that, the victim will be flown to safety by the helicopter.
GLOBAL HELICOPTER RESCUE HOIST MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The global helicopter rescue hoist market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
RECENT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION
For increased safety, the Model 44318 design features an overload slip clutch and a load brake in the Weston type. It includes a fault code readout on the built-in test functionality, provides cable length readout in both feet and metres, and improves readout accuracy.
It also has a secondary shaft locking mechanism that satisfies Human External Cargo requirements, enhances the level wind system design for enhanced durability.
For military and civilian search and rescue helicopters fitted with heavy-duty hoists, the HS-16600 is a great backup system. The hoist, which is the lightest and smallest piece of equipment of its kind, can be used to increase the operational capacity of light single-engine helicopters and is portable in a carrying case.
- Konecranes Oyj
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Columbus McKinnon
- KITO Group
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Breeze-Eastern LLC
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
- JAMCO Corporation
- RUAG Group
- SWF Krantechnik GmbH
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per global helicopter rescue hoist market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a global helicopter rescue hoist market in the US, Europe and China?
- How many global helicopter rescue hoist markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a global helicopter rescue hoist market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the global helicopter rescue hoist market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of global helicopter rescue hoist market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned global helicopter rescue hoist market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major global helicopter rescue hoist market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture global helicopter rescue hoist market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in global helicopter rescue hoist market
- Average B-2-B global helicopter rescue hoist market price in all segments
- Latest trends in global helicopter rescue hoist market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the global helicopter rescue hoist market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of global helicopter rescue hoist market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship