GLOBAL HIGH SPEED DIGITIZER MARKET
High speed digitizers are instruments that capture fast-changing electrical signals using analog-to-digital converters (ADC) and store digitized waveform data in fast memory.
They are often multi-channel instruments to enable comparison of signals. In these respects they are similar to digital oscilloscopes, however digitizers may measure over a narrow range or include adjustable amplifiers to support wide signal ranges.
They include high speed communications interfaces to transfer digitized measurements to an external computer for analysis.
High speed digitizers are often combined to form larger systems. Form factors include rack-mounted instruments as well as PXI, AXI or other mainframe acquisition systems.
Typical applications include automated testing and research, especially high energy physics. The High speed digitizers are essentially full-featured oscilloscopes in a compact 2U “rack ready” form factor.
They offer the same graphical user interface and performance as bench instruments but in a much smaller package.
GLOBAL HIGH SPEED DIGITIZER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global High Speed Digitizer market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
DAQ Solutions Key sight High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel – Keysight signal digitizers are available in PCIe, PXIe, and AXIe form factors; configurable in single to multichannel solutions.
These fast digitizers cover applications in commercial original equipment manufacturing (OEM), aerospace and defense, wireless and RF communication, and high-energy physics.
Has Specific real-time functions that speeds up the overall system response time, such as averager or digital downconversion.
Bundle software and firmware configurations targeting specific requirements, such as streaming and recording with digital downconversion.
At the heart of Keysight’s high-speed digitizers is a powerful FPGA that processes data in real time. The FPGA enables data reduction and storage at the digitizer level, minimizing data transfer volumes and speeding up analysis.
On-board, real-time algorithm in the FPGA accelerates analog to digital conversion and detection of signal characteristics in various domains.
Keysight unique technology uses proprietary ICs so that the users can get the most out of the high-speed ADC and FPGA integrated into the digitizer. Plus, Keysight’s data acquisition system offers an extended range of firmware and application options.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many High Speed Digitizer are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global High Speed Digitizer and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the High Speed Digitizer manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global High Speed Digitizer market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global High Speed Digitizer in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global High Speed Digitizer market
- Average B-2-B High Speed Digitizer market price in all segments
- Latest trends in High Speed Digitizer market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the High Speed Digitizer market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of High Speed Digitizer market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship