The anode space of an anode and the cathode space of a cathode of a fuel cell are separated from one another by a membrane, and they are supplied with hydrogen or oxygen via fluidic connections.
A resistor connected in parallel with the output of a high-voltage power supply circuit is known in electronics as a bleeder resistor, bleeder load, leakage resistor, capacitor discharge resistor, or safety discharge resistor.
Its purpose is to safely discharge the electric charge stored in the power supply’s filter capacitors when the equipment is turned off.
It avoids the risk that using or servicing the equipment while it is in the off state, thinking it is secure, could result in an electric shock from a residual charge.
The Global Hydrogen bleed resistor market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
The invention relates to a fuel cell system that includes at least one fuel cell that has an anode chamber linked to an anode gas source and a cathode chamber connected to a cathode gas source, with the anode chamber being physically isolated from the cathode chamber by a membrane.
The second electrical connection, which includes a resistor, allows for the discharge of the remaining energy.
When hydrogen and oxygen are combined in a fuel cell stack, which is covered by the fuel cell system, hydrogen is cold-combusted, with oxygen typically coming from the moving air.
In addition to electrical energy, the combustion of hydrogen in the presence of oxygen results in the production of wastewater and waste heat, which is normally sent to a car radiator via a thermal circuit.
When the fuel cell system is turned off, the bleed-down circuit’s job is to gradually lower the energy of the fuel cell stack. A resistor is also a part of the bleed-down circuit in addition to the bleed-down switch.
1. How many Hydrogen bleed resistors are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Hydrogen bleed resistor and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Hydrogen bleed resistor manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Hydrogen bleed resistor market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Hydrogen bleed resistor in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Hydrogen bleed resistor market
7. Average B-2-B Hydrogen bleed resistor market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Hydrogen bleed resistor market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Hydrogen bleed resistor market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Hydrogen bleed resistor market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.