GLOBAL HYDROGEN FUELING NOZZLE MARKET
Fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) need Hydrogen fueling nozzles to connect to hydrogen refueling stations in order to fill their hydrogen storage systems. There are several pressures at which hydrogen stations can operate, including 250 bar (25 MPa), 350 bar (35 MPa), and 700 bar (70 MPa).
H70 indicates 700 bar refueling, while H35 stands for 350 bar refueling. Hydrogen fuelling nozzles include an interchangeable nozzle receiver and a data interface that varies based on the use case (KTL, NEC, ATEX). Vehicles in the material handling industry, such as lift trucks, can be hydrogen-refueled, as can passenger cars, buses, lorries, and other types of vehicles.
The single-handed fuelling nozzle is exactly as quick and simple to use as the standard gasoline nozzle, and it feels and looks comparable. Place the nozzle onto the vehicle’s receptacle by simply removing it from the dispenser mounting.
Easy fuel receptacle engagement is made possible by the 250° rotation.
Once the locking lever engages and the fuelling process starts, depress the actuation lever.
Only a secure connection allows the gaseous hydrogen to pass through the line.
GLOBAL HYDROGEN FUELING NOZZLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Hydrogen fueling nozzle market accounted for $XX Billion in 2023 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), a division of Dover Corporation that provides fleet management, automatic tank gauging, electronic payment systems, and wetstock management services, is happy to announce the installation of its first-ever four-nozzle Wayne Helix 6000 II CNG fuel dispenser at two gas stations in France.
This double-sided model, which has two nozzles on each side for a total of four nozzles, expands on DFS’ cutting-edge dispenser technology and features an improved user interface. It also exemplifies DFS’ ongoing dedication to supporting the international fuel retail industry by offering top-notch alternative energy options.
- Dover Corporation
- Kohki Group
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Hydrogen Fueling Nozzleare manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Hydrogen Fueling Nozzleand key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Hydrogen Fueling Nozzle manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Hydrogen Fueling Nozzle market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Hydrogen Fueling Nozzlein-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Hydrogen Fueling Nozzlemarket
- Average B-2-B Hydrogen Fueling Nozzle market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Hydrogen Fueling Nozzle market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Hydrogen Fueling Nozzle market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Hydrogen Fueling Nozzle market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship